|
||||
Jun 7 2007, 07:32 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
As fast as poor can be ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 622 Joined: 25-May 04 From: Buffalo, NY Member No.: 349 |
2 v710, 315's. half worn, maybe a little more. These were used for 4 events last year and 2 this year.
$100 plus shipping and they are yours, paypal please. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 8 2007, 02:53 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
As fast as poor can be ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 622 Joined: 25-May 04 From: Buffalo, NY Member No.: 349 |
2 v710, 315's. half worn, maybe a little more. These were used for 4 events last year and 2 this year. $100 plus shipping and they are yours, paypal please. I took another look at them, I want to find my depth guage and post the actual depth or at least a picture with a penny. |
|
|
|
rushman 2 V710 315-35-17 tires Jun 7 2007, 07:32 PM
atakacs I'm interested PM sent. Jun 10 2007, 04:26 AM
rushman pictures are here:
http://www.thewolff.com/galler... Jun 11 2007, 11:10 PM
atakacs QUOTE (rushman @ Jun 11 2007, 07:10 PM) p... Jun 12 2007, 05:00 AM
rushman QUOTE (atakacs @ Jun 11 2007, 11:00 PM) Q... Jun 12 2007, 11:12 AM
1LECamaro I'll take them. Please send me a shipping quo... Jun 12 2007, 07:26 PM
SStrokerAce Jonathan if you can bring them to MCC next weekend... Jun 12 2007, 07:42 PM
rushman QUOTE (SStrokerAce @ Jun 12 2007, 01:42 P... Jun 13 2007, 11:13 AM
z28tt I hope it's not bad ettiquite to jump in on th... Jun 13 2007, 11:43 AM
SStrokerAce I understand either way.
Andris, you have a whole... Jun 13 2007, 04:08 PM
rushman QUOTE (SStrokerAce @ Jun 13 2007, 10:08 A... Jun 13 2007, 04:20 PM
z28tt Bret - I sent an email to you last week with pictu... Jun 19 2007, 01:53 PM
SStrokerAce Andris,
I shoulda picked them up but no wheels to... Jun 28 2007, 12:46 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 10th October 2026 - 10:30 AM |