|
||||
Jun 7 2007, 07:32 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
As fast as poor can be ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 622 Joined: 25-May 04 From: Buffalo, NY Member No.: 349 |
2 v710, 315's. half worn, maybe a little more. These were used for 4 events last year and 2 this year.
$100 plus shipping and they are yours, paypal please. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 13 2007, 11:43 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
www.skulte.com ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 345 Joined: 26-October 04 From: W. Hartford, CT Member No.: 515 |
I hope it's not bad ettiquite to jump in on this thread (I figured since you've got the tires sold already. let me know, and I'll move this to it's own thread...)
I've got four of the same that I purchased from a corner-carver guy that would be perfect for autox. They've only been used for one track weekend, purchased in June '06, heat cycled, from Tire Rack. Two of the four have a small parting line at the butt splice, one has it quite a bit, and one doesn't show any parting line. I was a little leery of running them at Watkins Glen, but would have plenty of confidence for autox. I'd keep them, but I just bought new V710's, and would rather not let these tires sit for a year and get hard... Does $250 for all four sound fair? I'm in Farmington, CT, but can ship FedEx ground or meet at LimeRock/Pocono/WatkinsGlen the next event... Andris |
|
|
|
rushman 2 V710 315-35-17 tires Jun 7 2007, 07:32 PM
rushman QUOTE (rushman @ Jun 7 2007, 01:32 PM) 2 ... Jun 8 2007, 02:53 AM
atakacs I'm interested PM sent. Jun 10 2007, 04:26 AM
rushman pictures are here:
http://www.thewolff.com/galler... Jun 11 2007, 11:10 PM
atakacs QUOTE (rushman @ Jun 11 2007, 07:10 PM) p... Jun 12 2007, 05:00 AM
rushman QUOTE (atakacs @ Jun 11 2007, 11:00 PM) Q... Jun 12 2007, 11:12 AM
1LECamaro I'll take them. Please send me a shipping quo... Jun 12 2007, 07:26 PM
SStrokerAce Jonathan if you can bring them to MCC next weekend... Jun 12 2007, 07:42 PM
rushman QUOTE (SStrokerAce @ Jun 12 2007, 01:42 P... Jun 13 2007, 11:13 AM
SStrokerAce I understand either way.
Andris, you have a whole... Jun 13 2007, 04:08 PM
rushman QUOTE (SStrokerAce @ Jun 13 2007, 10:08 A... Jun 13 2007, 04:20 PM
z28tt Bret - I sent an email to you last week with pictu... Jun 19 2007, 01:53 PM
SStrokerAce Andris,
I shoulda picked them up but no wheels to... Jun 28 2007, 12:46 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 10th October 2026 - 10:28 AM |