|
||||
Jun 7 2007, 07:32 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
As fast as poor can be ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 622 Joined: 25-May 04 From: Buffalo, NY Member No.: 349 |
2 v710, 315's. half worn, maybe a little more. These were used for 4 events last year and 2 this year.
$100 plus shipping and they are yours, paypal please. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 19 2007, 01:53 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
www.skulte.com ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 345 Joined: 26-October 04 From: W. Hartford, CT Member No.: 515 |
Bret - I sent an email to you last week with pictures, since you got in first. If you don't want them, atakacks asked for them. I'll be at Limerock on Thursday if anyone is going, and can bring them.
|
|
|
|
rushman 2 V710 315-35-17 tires Jun 7 2007, 07:32 PM
rushman QUOTE (rushman @ Jun 7 2007, 01:32 PM) 2 ... Jun 8 2007, 02:53 AM
atakacs I'm interested PM sent. Jun 10 2007, 04:26 AM
rushman pictures are here:
http://www.thewolff.com/galler... Jun 11 2007, 11:10 PM
atakacs QUOTE (rushman @ Jun 11 2007, 07:10 PM) p... Jun 12 2007, 05:00 AM
rushman QUOTE (atakacs @ Jun 11 2007, 11:00 PM) Q... Jun 12 2007, 11:12 AM
1LECamaro I'll take them. Please send me a shipping quo... Jun 12 2007, 07:26 PM
SStrokerAce Jonathan if you can bring them to MCC next weekend... Jun 12 2007, 07:42 PM
rushman QUOTE (SStrokerAce @ Jun 12 2007, 01:42 P... Jun 13 2007, 11:13 AM
z28tt I hope it's not bad ettiquite to jump in on th... Jun 13 2007, 11:43 AM
SStrokerAce I understand either way.
Andris, you have a whole... Jun 13 2007, 04:08 PM
rushman QUOTE (SStrokerAce @ Jun 13 2007, 10:08 A... Jun 13 2007, 04:20 PM
SStrokerAce Andris,
I shoulda picked them up but no wheels to... Jun 28 2007, 12:46 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 11th October 2026 - 12:11 PM |