|
||||
Apr 15 2012, 02:47 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
I have an expired G-Force 5 point harness with clip in floor mounts on the lap belt. I used the lap belt for autocrossing and the rest stayed in the box until I did the cage. It was installed, but never used. They are in excellent condition.
$45 plus freight OBO. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 15 2012, 02:43 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 102 Joined: 14-October 10 From: Calgary, AB Member No.: 23,337 |
I have an expired G-Force 5 point harness with clip in floor mounts on the lap belt. I used the lap belt for autocrossing and the rest stayed in the box until I did the cage. It was installed, but never used. They are in excellent condition. $45 plus freight OBO. Can they be used with stock type seats? Should work well for track days, autocross, etc, keep me from sliding around. |
|
|
|
Apr 16 2012, 02:03 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
I have an expired G-Force 5 point harness with clip in floor mounts on the lap belt. I used the lap belt for autocrossing and the rest stayed in the box until I did the cage. It was installed, but never used. They are in excellent condition. $45 plus freight OBO. Can they be used with stock type seats? Should work well for track days, autocross, etc, keep me from sliding around. I would only use the lap belt for track days, but they could be made to work for autocrosses with a harness bar (DO NOT bolt them to the floor behind you). |
|
|
|
trackbird G-Force 5 point harness (wrap around style) SOLD Apr 15 2012, 02:47 AM
trackbird $35 + freight May 17 2012, 11:59 AM
trackbird $30 May 29 2012, 03:52 PM
trackbird Offers? Jun 12 2012, 07:42 PM
kgkern01 Is it black? If so, I'll take it. Jun 12 2012, 11:06 PM
trackbird It's blue... Jun 13 2012, 01:55 AM
trackbird $20 + freight? Jun 28 2012, 12:06 PM
Pranav QUOTE (trackbird @ Jun 28 2012, 07:06 AM)... Jun 30 2012, 09:28 PM
trackbird I got your pm. Reply sent.
Thanks! Jul 2 2012, 01:56 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 29th September 2026 - 09:59 PM |