|
||||
May 1 2012, 07:39 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
newbie Group: Members Posts: 5 Joined: 27-April 12 Member No.: 141,820 |
This is not really a question. I am about to leave the country for some military service and I really need to sell y new black lg motorsports harness bar. I will be gone a few years so I need to sell this soon. I know this is not the right forum, but I don't want to spam your forum for 35 posts so Ivan post in classifieds. I figured if someone was serious they would contact me an this wouldn't be a problem seeing as I'm on a tight military time frame. I want to be an active part of this forum
And will be but I need to sell this. I bought it two months ago for 300 plus shipping. I am looking for 300 shipped. sorry again. http://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-classified...-black-new.html Thank you. God bless. |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 2 2012, 01:00 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 76 Joined: 15-January 12 From: Northern Illinois Member No.: 141,538 |
posted on ls1tech too... interested... does the interior need to be modified to fit?
|
|
|
|
dgagess LG Harness Bar Question May 1 2012, 07:39 AM
dgagess posted pictures on ls1tech. follow the link above.... May 2 2012, 08:05 AM
dgagess Sold. Thanks frrax community. May 3 2012, 02:40 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 09:07 AM |