|
||||
Apr 19 2012, 07:22 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 464 Joined: 24-December 03 From: Orlando, FL Member No.: 34 |
SOLD!
These are the OE Wheels 17x11 with a silver finish in a 50mm offset. I ran these as my race wheels and they are true, straight with no curb rash. Looking for $250 for the set with no center caps. I'll work shipping out so that it is actual cost and they will ship from Orlando, Fl 32804. Wheel photos Here is the exact wheel and who they were purchased from. OE Wheels (IMG:http://www.musclecarsoforlando.100megs25.com/jeff/Wheels/All%204%20Wheels.jpg) This post has been edited by Jeff94TA: May 9 2012, 12:38 PM |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 6 2012, 10:32 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 404 Joined: 12-January 04 From: From PA, now AR Member No.: 120 |
Put me down for next in line please.
I need a set of cheapo wheels for the cheapo (but brand new) wets I've gotten my hands on. Would ship to 72764. |
|
|
|
May 7 2012, 02:50 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 464 Joined: 24-December 03 From: Orlando, FL Member No.: 34 |
Put me down for next in line please. I need a set of cheapo wheels for the cheapo (but brand new) wets I've gotten my hands on. Would ship to 72764. They are yours if you want them. I checked on sourcing boxes and they are proud of them but I'll pick up that cost. It looks like $32.27 per wheel or $129 total plus the $250 or $379 all in. |
|
|
|
May 7 2012, 09:00 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 404 Joined: 12-January 04 From: From PA, now AR Member No.: 120 |
PM sent
|
|
|
|
Jeff94TA Set of 4 17x11 ZR1 Replicas Apr 19 2012, 07:22 PM
JACE323 Let me know what shipping to 61108 would be... Ill... Apr 19 2012, 11:24 PM
Jeff94TA QUOTE (JACE323 @ Apr 19 2012, 07:24 PM) L... Apr 20 2012, 03:24 AM
The Batman I am interested as well if JACE323 doesnt want the... Apr 20 2012, 02:21 AM
Jeff94TA QUOTE (The Batman @ Apr 19 2012, 10:21 PM... Apr 20 2012, 03:32 AM
JACE323 Something came up Im not going to be able to purch... Apr 23 2012, 04:17 AM
Jeff94TA Edited the original post to show current pictures. May 6 2012, 01:00 PM
Jeff94TA Wheels are sold! Thanks Korry. May 9 2012, 12:37 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 08:37 PM |