|
||||
Oct 31 2014, 09:00 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 98 Joined: 27-November 09 Member No.: 7,103 |
I have several sets of Continental Race tires. These are from the Tudor United Sportscar Series.
They have 1 or 2 heat cycles on them. These cost 450$ each new. I'm selling them for 60$ each plus shipping. I take paypal. email me at lee33lyn@yahoo.com |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 10 2015, 01:11 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 98 Joined: 27-November 09 Member No.: 7,103 |
I just got a call on Friday, they brought back 32 tires from Daytona.
I always sell the best set first then work my way down. They are all good tires. if there is not alot of life left in them I will not sell them. Let me know city and zip code for shipping quotes. I'm in central NC and shipping up and down east coast is about 25$ a tire. |
|
|
|
Feb 15 2015, 02:23 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Member ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 98 Joined: 27-November 09 Member No.: 7,103 |
I just got a call on Friday, they brought back 32 tires from Daytona. .I always sell the best set first then work my way down. They are all good tires. if there is not alot of life left in them I will not sell them. Let me know city and zip code for shipping quotes. I'm in central NC and shipping up and down east coast is about 25$ a tire. I pick these up Tuesday |
|
|
|
leebo 275/35/18 Continental Tires Oct 31 2014, 09:00 PM
ReEntryRacer QUOTE (leebo @ Oct 31 2014, 02:00 PM) I h... Nov 2 2014, 06:24 AM
leebo QUOTE (ReEntryRacer @ Nov 2 2014, 01:24 A... Nov 3 2014, 05:50 PM
ReEntryRacer QUOTE (leebo @ Nov 3 2014, 09:50 AM) QUOT... Nov 3 2014, 06:35 PM
leebo QUOTE (ReEntryRacer @ Nov 3 2014, 01:35 P... Nov 3 2014, 08:35 PM
79T/A Email sent Nov 7 2014, 01:42 PM
leebo 4 Sets left! Nov 9 2014, 07:45 PM
leebo 3 sets left! Nov 10 2014, 11:36 PM
leebo QUOTE (leebo @ Nov 10 2014, 06:36 PM) 3 s... Nov 20 2014, 04:14 PM
Shortcutsleeping Which compound are these?
Costas
cars and such..... Nov 21 2014, 05:47 AM
79T/A GS compound, which I thought I had read somewhere ... Nov 21 2014, 02:15 PM
leebo They are re-branded Hoosier R6's.
Race slicks Nov 21 2014, 04:48 PM
Shortcutsleeping They should be stamped GTR, GTO or something....
... Nov 21 2014, 07:45 PM
ReEntryRacer I have been using these for a few years now. Accor... Nov 21 2014, 07:57 PM
79T/A Stamped GS in place of where the R6 usually is. Nov 21 2014, 09:34 PM
leebo They have "GS" stamped on side wall. Nov 23 2014, 07:41 PM
Pony Exp.305 how old the tires? Dec 18 2014, 04:03 PM
leebo QUOTE (Pony Exp.305 @ Dec 18 2014, 11:03 ... Dec 18 2014, 04:08 PM
leebo QUOTE (leebo @ Dec 18 2014, 11:08 AM) QUO... Dec 18 2014, 04:10 PM
Pony Exp.305 I need 4 tires .Check on your PM.. Dec 18 2014, 11:38 PM
leebo QUOTE (Pony Exp.305 @ Dec 18 2014, 07:38 ... Sep 27 2015, 10:14 PM
leebo I've 3 sets left. Mar 27 2015, 06:38 PM
leebo Ok, I just picked up 7 sets of these. They where u... Sep 6 2015, 04:40 PM
leebo I just got a text. They have 13 more sets for me. ... Sep 27 2015, 10:15 PM
leebo 4 sets left Oct 13 2015, 07:12 PM
leebo Last batch for 2015. On sale 35$ each til gon... Oct 20 2015, 12:57 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 3rd October 2026 - 08:12 PM |