|
||||
Mar 29 2020, 02:05 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 84 Joined: 20-February 12 Member No.: 141,577 |
For sale are a set of Global West upper control arms for 1993 through 2002 Camaro or Firebird/Trans Am. They are in like new condition and have brand new ball joints. For more details please follow the link below. The ones on the link are exactly the ones I have for sale.
I also have a set of Koni Sport Yellow double adjustable shocks (front only -recently rebuilt by TrueChoice Koni Shock Service) with a coil over setup with 1000lb coil springs for sale as well which will fit these same model car - $500 for the pair. If interested please text me at 414 seven nine one 0618 and I can send you pics. https://www.globalwest.net/camaro-upper-con...lobal-west.html |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 2 2020, 07:16 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
newbie Group: Advanced Members Posts: 11 Joined: 14-June 12 From: California Member No.: 142,310 |
For sale are a set of Global West upper control arms for 1993 through 2002 Camaro or Firebird/Trans Am. They are in like new condition and have brand new ball joints. For more details please follow the link below. The ones on the link are exactly the ones I have for sale. https://www.globalwest.net/camaro-upper-con...lobal-west.html I have some interest. Did you ever run these with the 17x11 ccw’s. Any fitment issues? Did you notice any substantial change in performance handling over stock? Appreciate your feedback. |
|
|
|
ESP125 [SOLD]: Global West Upper Control Arms - LIKE NEW! $150.00 Mar 29 2020, 02:05 AM
trackbird Is truechoice still around? I had them rebuild som... Mar 29 2020, 03:16 PM
ESP125 QUOTE (trackbird @ Mar 29 2020, 10:16 AM)... Apr 19 2020, 01:33 AM
JimMueller I have these same GW upper arms with Del-a-lum bus... Apr 7 2020, 07:44 PM
ESP125 Sold. Apr 19 2020, 01:30 AM
Gjudd beings this is sold I am going to hijack the threa... Apr 21 2020, 04:09 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 7th October 2026 - 05:30 AM |