|
||||
Sep 1 2020, 02:31 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
North of the border ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 2,307 Joined: 4-February 04 From: Montreal, CANADA Member No.: 177 |
Was wondering what is involved and what is required.
I want something stand alone. I no longer have ECU/PCM anyways... I have BigStuff3 in the car. Thanks, |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 2 2020, 01:17 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
I really prefer the feel of a cable throttle. It keeps the computer from limiting throttle or torque limiting, etc. I've never felt like the throttle response was as "sharp", but that's likely partially due to the manufacturer tuning them to be "soft". I don't know if that means they can't be as responsive as a mechanical throttle, but it's an interesting thing to consider.
|
|
|
|
Eugenio_SS Anyone converted fbody to "drive by wire" Sep 1 2020, 02:31 PM
Eugenio_SS i wanna be able to adjust the linearity of the thr... Sep 2 2020, 12:12 PM
trackbird QUOTE (Eugenio_SS @ Sep 2 2020, 08:12 AM)... Sep 5 2020, 01:53 AM
Rentedmule QUOTE (trackbird @ Sep 5 2020, 01:53 AM) ... Sep 8 2020, 07:09 PM
Eugenio_SS I don’t mind changing the whole pedals
Been thin... Sep 8 2020, 03:25 AM
Eugenio_SS I think I might just say "fuck it" to th... Sep 8 2020, 09:47 PM
79T/A Does the big stuff 3 support drive by wire? Their ... Sep 9 2020, 12:51 AM
Eugenio_SS BigStuff3 doesn't seem to support drive by wir... Sep 9 2020, 02:53 PM
landstuhltaylor Why the fuck would you want to convert to DBW and ... Sep 10 2020, 01:56 AM
trackbird QUOTE (landstuhltaylor @ Sep 9 2020, 09:5... Sep 10 2020, 03:16 PM
Eugenio_SS I just wanted to make the response table ideal for... Sep 10 2020, 03:59 PM
SuperMacGuy +1 for throttle cables, unless you are **positive*... Sep 10 2020, 04:03 PM
Shortcutsleeping Remember, the late 4th gen V6 cars were DBW and ha... Oct 29 2020, 02:28 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 29th September 2026 - 10:54 AM |