|
||||
Sep 1 2020, 02:31 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
North of the border ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 2,307 Joined: 4-February 04 From: Montreal, CANADA Member No.: 177 |
Was wondering what is involved and what is required.
I want something stand alone. I no longer have ECU/PCM anyways... I have BigStuff3 in the car. Thanks, |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 8 2020, 03:25 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
North of the border ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 2,307 Joined: 4-February 04 From: Montreal, CANADA Member No.: 177 |
I don’t mind changing the whole pedals
Been thinking of tilton pedals and can retrofit any sensors needed. I just have some ideas up my sleeve |
|
|
|
Eugenio_SS Anyone converted fbody to "drive by wire" Sep 1 2020, 02:31 PM
trackbird I really prefer the feel of a cable throttle. It k... Sep 2 2020, 01:17 AM
Eugenio_SS i wanna be able to adjust the linearity of the thr... Sep 2 2020, 12:12 PM
trackbird QUOTE (Eugenio_SS @ Sep 2 2020, 08:12 AM)... Sep 5 2020, 01:53 AM
Rentedmule QUOTE (trackbird @ Sep 5 2020, 01:53 AM) ... Sep 8 2020, 07:09 PM
Eugenio_SS I think I might just say "fuck it" to th... Sep 8 2020, 09:47 PM
79T/A Does the big stuff 3 support drive by wire? Their ... Sep 9 2020, 12:51 AM
Eugenio_SS BigStuff3 doesn't seem to support drive by wir... Sep 9 2020, 02:53 PM
landstuhltaylor Why the fuck would you want to convert to DBW and ... Sep 10 2020, 01:56 AM
trackbird QUOTE (landstuhltaylor @ Sep 9 2020, 09:5... Sep 10 2020, 03:16 PM
Eugenio_SS I just wanted to make the response table ideal for... Sep 10 2020, 03:59 PM
SuperMacGuy +1 for throttle cables, unless you are **positive*... Sep 10 2020, 04:03 PM
Shortcutsleeping Remember, the late 4th gen V6 cars were DBW and ha... Oct 29 2020, 02:28 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 09:50 AM |