|
||||
Jan 1 2004, 05:27 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
You're my chicane ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 475 Joined: 23-December 03 From: So. Cal. Member No.: 13 |
17x9 and 17x11 chrome zr1's. The fronts are factory ss wheels and the rears are from PWO. Excellent condition. Rears have a 36mm offset.
$500.00 + shipping. (IMG:http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid68/pdcfb4f2ebc6571fcb5eff5768619fead/fbc10c35.jpg) |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 24 2004, 01:11 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
newbie Group: Members Posts: 8 Joined: 24-January 04 From: Burbank, Ca - Soon To Be Seattle, WA Member No.: 151 |
Hey Rob,
You will like those wheels if you go with them. I have them on my car in Black, but they are all 17X9.5's. They look awesome and really class up the car. Well, as classy as it can get with me in it anyway LOL |
|
|
|
mjf454 17x9 and 17x11 ZR1'S for sale Jan 1 2004, 05:27 PM
NataSS Inc Dang thats a good price. Wish I had the surplus c... Jan 5 2004, 05:37 PM
BrianChevy I don't remember, do these rims fit a 3rd Gene... Jan 7 2004, 04:52 AM
bruecksteve Dang, 17x1 is pretty narrow!! Jan 7 2004, 03:27 PM
mjf454 I am guessing but I would say that there is way to... Jan 8 2004, 01:27 AM
mjf454 QUOTE (bruecksteve @ Jan 7 2004, 07:27 AM)Dan... Jan 8 2004, 01:29 AM
Rob Hood Mike, let's talk! I'm up in Port Huen... Jan 23 2004, 05:31 AM
mjf454 Rob, call me at 310-678-5446. If I don't answ... Jan 23 2004, 03:18 PM
mjf454 Sold to Rob Hood. It was a nice day to hang out in... Jan 31 2004, 11:12 PM
Rob Hood Yeah, it was a nice day all around. Two black Cam... Feb 4 2004, 05:11 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 29th September 2026 - 09:02 PM |