|
||||
Jul 11 2005, 03:10 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Experienced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 1,042 Joined: 24-December 03 From: Hanover, PA Member No.: 36 |
Anyone planning to go or participate? Should be a great w'end. I'll be there w/the Monte Carlo for the Stock Car Shootout race. They also have some Auto X on their large parking lot. Hope to see some of you.
http://www.stockcarroadrace.com/beaverun.html http://www.stockcarroadrace.com/index.html Steve This post has been edited by steve-d: Jul 11 2005, 03:14 PM |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 11 2005, 08:46 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
My wife just advised me that I'll be picking her up from the airport on Saturday in Columbus. So, that's going to make it quite difficult to be in PA. Damn. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
|
|
|
|
steve-d Aug 6-7 BeeveRun Race Jul 11 2005, 03:10 PM
trackbird QUOTE (steve-d @ Jul 11 2005, 10:10)Anyo... Jul 11 2005, 03:13 PM
steve-d
Let me look..... [/quote]
Hi Kevin,
I could alw... Jul 11 2005, 03:15 PM
trackbird If I make it (and I plan to try), I'll gladly ... Jul 11 2005, 03:25 PM
KeithO I won't be running, but I *might* come up sinc... Jul 11 2005, 04:43 PM
ERVRCG Should be there running AV8SS! My first time ... Jul 11 2005, 08:09 PM
steve-d Here's the BeeveRun website and schedule of ev... Jul 11 2005, 08:30 PM
wannafbody I think I'm out of town that day or I'd st... Jul 11 2005, 10:14 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 04:09 PM |