|
||||
Nov 1 2005, 11:47 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
newbie Group: Advanced Members Posts: 8 Joined: 1-November 05 Member No.: 949 |
I am parting out my 94 Z/28 and I'm looking to sell the rolling chassis.
94 Z/28, 79,900 miles, Red, T-tops, BMR subframe connectors, Wolfe Racecraft 6 pt cage. No motor / trans, stock K-member and stock 10 bolt, was automatic trans. Pics of the car can be seen on my website www.geocities.com/marc94z/ $2000 w/ stock hood The rest of my parts list can be seen on LS1tech.com with the below link. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=402373 Tanks, Marc marc94z@yahoo.com This post has been edited by 1st and goal: Nov 3 2005, 05:51 PM |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 26 2005, 12:44 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
newbie Group: Advanced Members Posts: 8 Joined: 1-November 05 Member No.: 949 |
Sorry guys, I don't get to this forum much.
SuperB - Engine, transmission and driveshaft are the big ticket items. Radiator & fans are there and the rear end is a stocker. NYCZ - was mean that the tranny was removed and before it was it was an automatic. Auto shifter is there and the interior is in decent shape. Marc |
|
|
|
1st and goal 94 Z/28 rolling chassis for sale Nov 1 2005, 11:47 PM
trackbird I'm trackbird, and I approved this message. Nov 1 2005, 11:56 PM
bills I have seen the car and it is a nice solid car, an... Nov 2 2005, 04:42 PM
trackbird Bill, he said you referred him, so that's one ... Nov 2 2005, 04:57 PM
1st and goal I've got the hood sold so the stocker goes bac... Nov 3 2005, 05:52 PM
1st and goal lowered price to $1500 Nov 8 2005, 10:07 PM
1st and goal $1200 or Best offer Nov 11 2005, 07:40 PM
rmackintosh Got any pics of the black powder coated intake? ... Nov 11 2005, 08:59 PM
1st and goal I'm pretty sure the intake is sold with the mo... Nov 13 2005, 11:49 PM
SuperBeetle What do I need to make this a working car? Nov 14 2005, 01:14 AM
NYCZ28 In your original post you say that the car "W... Nov 14 2005, 05:53 PM
Rob 94Hawk 319 Interested, where is this chassis located? Nov 29 2005, 07:45 PM
bills It is in southern NH Nov 30 2005, 05:43 PM
Eugenio_SS QUOTE (trackbird @ Nov 1 2005, 18:56)I'm ... Dec 1 2005, 08:47 AM
1st and goal Christmas special $1195 Dec 20 2005, 12:53 AM
1st and goal still for sale Mar 13 2006, 08:12 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 12:45 PM |