|
||||
Mar 10 2006, 03:59 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Experienced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 1,726 Joined: 15-February 04 From: Casselberry FL Member No.: 206 |
When I post a reply, the previous messages in the thread are listed below it in center justified mode. I don't recall it doing that before?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 10 2006, 04:58 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Experienced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 1,726 Joined: 15-February 04 From: Casselberry FL Member No.: 206 |
Both buttons behave the same way - center justifying the text in the previous messages in the thread. It's not broken, just hard to read.
|
|
|
|
JimMueller Reply justification Mar 10 2006, 03:59 AM
pimpmaro There are two ways to reply... if you notice, each... Mar 10 2006, 08:53 AM
trackbird I haven't figured that one out yet either. I w... Mar 10 2006, 05:23 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 5th October 2026 - 12:44 AM |