|
||||
Dec 9 2006, 01:33 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 256 Joined: 13-January 04 From: Tucson, AZ Member No.: 123 |
Got a half-used pair of brake pads you don't want sitting around?
Just looking for something up to HP+ level to drive on the street and maybe some autox until I get back into HDPE again. Car is an '01 Firebird, stock blank rotors. -Jeff |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 10 2006, 06:29 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 256 Joined: 13-January 04 From: Tucson, AZ Member No.: 123 |
Spooner - sounds good to me. Is paypal ok?
Mitch - taking Spooners since they may be a little better than the AZ pads. BTW, NAPA sells a semi-loaded caliper kit that has everything _but_ the pads, that's what I used last change. |
|
|
|
Dec 10 2006, 10:41 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Nothing says 'I love you.' like a box of Hydroshoks ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 5,284 Joined: 23-December 03 From: Granbury, TX Member No.: 4 |
Spooner - sounds good to me. Is paypal ok? Mitch - taking Spooners since they may be a little better than the AZ pads. BTW, NAPA sells a semi-loaded caliper kit that has everything _but_ the pads, that's what I used last change. Not a problem and thanks for the heads up ... |
|
|
|
zlexiss WTB: LS1 front brake pads (used ok) Dec 9 2006, 01:33 AM
mitchntx I have a set of pads that came with my reman calip... Dec 10 2006, 12:49 PM
Spooner I have a set of new in box GM semi-metallic pads (... Dec 10 2006, 04:41 PM
Spooner QUOTE (zlexiss @ Dec 10 2006, 01:29 PM) S... Dec 10 2006, 10:09 PM
zlexiss Not that people question John's reputation her... Dec 19 2006, 11:07 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 11:56 PM |