|
||||
Dec 20 2006, 04:50 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 902 Joined: 27-January 04 From: Magnolia, Tx. Member No.: 160 |
Some of you might have noticed I've been really really quiet around here (pretty uncommon for me). I've been stupid busy at work, in Argentina for some two weeks....and starting to plan for a move to Houston. Yep, all the cool kids are moving to Texas these days! (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
To tell you guys the truth, I'm a little disappointed with the quantity of houses I've seen on har.com with 4 or more garage spaces. I've been concentrating on the west Spring, Cypress area since that appears to offer a good balance of high end schools/decent commute into downtown/big house for not too much $. We'll see though, I've only been outside of downtown Houston once and that was to Spring so I'm a little biased since I don't know anything else. Any advice here would be appreciated! I cant imagine what those poor movers are going to think when they open up the garage and see things like LT1 engine blocks, a hydraulic press, band saw, etc sitting there waiting for them (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I've already packed the things they wont move: long sticks of metal, chemicals, explosives, ammunition, the race car...normal stuff (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 20 2006, 05:13 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 997 Joined: 28-June 05 From: North Dallas, TX Member No.: 791 |
s....and starting to plan for a move to Houston. Yep, all the cool kids are moving to Texas these days! (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) Al, Let me know if you have any problems getting your Texas Passport. I know people. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Check out an area called The Woodlands. |
|
|
|
Dec 20 2006, 07:56 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Nothing says 'I love you.' like a box of Hydroshoks ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 5,284 Joined: 23-December 03 From: Granbury, TX Member No.: 4 |
Let me know if you have any problems getting your Texas Passport. I know people. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) He's gonna have to lose that goofy accent, though. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/nutkick.gif) |
|
|
|
Dec 20 2006, 09:44 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 919 Joined: 30-December 03 From: Northern NY Member No.: 66 |
Let me know if you have any problems getting your Texas Passport. I know people. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) He's gonna have to lose that goofy accent, though. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/nutkick.gif) Better start saying 3 times fast. Home BREW!!!! and Barbeque!!!!!! (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/drink.gif) (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) John PS Sorry Mitch couldnt resist |
|
|
|
CMC#5 crazy days Dec 20 2006, 04:50 PM
CrashTestDummy I'd also look at Kingwood, off of I59. Since ... Dec 20 2006, 07:19 PM
CMC#5 hahaha Andy is my character witness based on the d... Dec 20 2006, 07:24 PM
trackbird QUOTE (CMC#5 @ Dec 20 2006, 02:24 PM) hah... Dec 20 2006, 07:51 PM
CrashTestDummy QUOTE (CMC#5 @ Dec 20 2006, 01:24 PM) I... Dec 21 2006, 07:27 PM
Mericet Bah! All of you guys have goofy accents! Dec 20 2006, 09:57 PM
AndyJ Al,
The more "hardware" you have, the f... Dec 20 2006, 10:32 PM
trackbird QUOTE (Mericet @ Dec 20 2006, 04:57 PM) B... Dec 20 2006, 11:41 PM
nape QUOTE (trackbird @ Dec 20 2006, 05:41 PM)... Dec 21 2006, 05:06 AM
Mericet QUOTE (nape @ Dec 21 2006, 12:06 AM) QUOT... Dec 21 2006, 06:32 AM
rmackintosh ....sorry to hear that Al......I've BEEN to Ho... Dec 21 2006, 12:08 AM
CMC#5 I'm not worried about my fellow Texan race fan... Dec 21 2006, 04:01 PM
AndyJ QUOTE (CMC#5 @ Dec 21 2006, 10:01 AM) My ... Dec 21 2006, 04:21 PM
mitchntx QUOTE (AndyJ @ Dec 21 2006, 10:21 AM) You... Dec 21 2006, 05:54 PM
trackbird QUOTE (CMC#5 @ Dec 21 2006, 11:01 AM) Any... Dec 21 2006, 06:34 PM
AndyJ QUOTE (trackbird @ Dec 21 2006, 12:34 PM)... Dec 21 2006, 08:30 PM
nape The more I read this thread, the more I have the u... Dec 21 2006, 11:48 PM
BumpaD_Z28 Check out:
www.packing.org for all the TX info yo... Dec 22 2006, 02:25 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 9th October 2026 - 04:56 AM |