|
||||
Jun 2 2008, 04:00 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 115 Joined: 7-March 07 Member No.: 1,712 |
I am working on a plan to share my car for hot lap events with a coworker (He has an expired nascar licence and is an instructor) so I can afford to start going again. (Daycare is killing me.)
I am not really sure what would be a fair deal. I am thinking of asking him to cover all gas costs for the entire day which includes driving to the track and back. I will continue to maintain the car however. What do you guys think? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks! |
|
|
|
LS1_Alex Need advice on sharing car for HPDE events. Jun 2 2008, 04:00 PM
marka Howdy,
That seems like a heck of a deal for him..... Jun 2 2008, 04:13 PM
roadracetransam I did the same with a buddy.
Luckily we were runni... Jun 2 2008, 04:36 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 6th October 2026 - 06:13 PM |