|
||||
Apr 6 2010, 09:44 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 368 Joined: 22-September 05 From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Member No.: 892 |
As of last night I find myself without a Camaro for the first time in almost 11 years. It feels rather strange.
I'd like to compliment the crew here for being the most knowledgable, friendly and helpful group I've run across on the web. That goes equally for the regular posters and the vendors. I'll still be stopping in from time to time, even if it's only to catch up on the cat and mouse stories, but it won't be the regular hang out it used to be. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/2thumbs.gif) |
|
|
|
poSSum Thanks gang ... you've been great Apr 6 2010, 09:44 PM
trackbird Glad to have you aboard! Besides, you'll b... Apr 6 2010, 09:55 PM
CMC #37 Maybe someday you'll find yourself with one ag... Apr 7 2010, 05:15 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 4th October 2026 - 07:49 AM |