|
||||
Jun 3 2018, 03:11 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
It's getting "serious" now. I'd really like to find a new home for this stuff, particularly the short block.
OEM PS cooler from 2002 Camaro. It worked great and had no leaks when I removed it. These are known to leak on occasion, I replaced mine as a "while I was in there" thing, but if you want a spare, this was a good spare when removed. $10 plus freight Chevy 350 shortblock: Splayed main caps .020 over short block (350 Chevy with 1 piece rear main seal). Billet 2 bolt front cap (GMPP), Milodon splayed main caps for the center 3 main caps. Zero decked with deck plugs. ZZ3 factory GM forged crank. Lunati street race rods (5.7" rods with floating pins). Keith Black Signature Series 12cc dished pistons with Speed Pro plasma moly rings (1800 miles on the rings and bottom end). The cam is a 220/230 .510/.510 lift roller with Comp Cams R roller lifters. Adjustable double roller timing chain (this is a factory roller block). Right now it has a Canton 7 quart 5 trap door road race oil pan for a C4 Corvette, Melling M55HV pump, Clevite main, rod and cam bearings (700 miles ago). Pics on request. Local pickup only. Includes spare oil filters: Small block Chevy oil filters. 2 Mobile 1 filters (PF 454 equivalent) and 3 AC Delco filters (PF 454). New in the box, fit 1991 Corvette (standard small block Chevy filters). $1250 OBO (Somebody buy this, the oil pan was $400 with the pick up) I have a set of 16 of the (old style) 1.52 ratio Comp Cams Pro Magnum chromoly roller rockers that fit 7/16 studs for small block Chevy engines. They have approximately 1600 miles on them. $195 plus freight Stock 2002 Z28 front swaybar. $10 Local pickup only AC Delco stock replacement power steering pressure hose (pump to rack). Still sealed in the bag. $12 plus freight Stock LS1 harmonic balancer from a 2002 Z28. $10 plus freight All parts located on the west side of Columbus, OH. trackbird (at) gmail dot com |
|
|
|
trackbird Small block 350 shortblock and other parts Jun 3 2018, 03:11 AM
KCG I'll take the PS hose and the balancer if ship... Jun 4 2018, 04:43 PM
trackbird QUOTE (KCG @ Jun 4 2018, 12:43 PM) I... Jun 4 2018, 08:47 PM
KCG QUOTE (trackbird @ Jun 4 2018, 04:47 PM) ... Jun 5 2018, 09:50 AM
KCG bump .... Jun 13 2018, 01:27 PM
rocky If I was closer I would get that short block from ... Jun 13 2018, 01:41 PM
trackbird QUOTE (KCG @ Jun 13 2018, 09:27 AM) bump ... Jun 13 2018, 09:53 PM
KCG QUOTE (trackbird @ Jun 13 2018, 05:53 PM)... Jun 14 2018, 01:12 AM
rocky QUOTE (trackbird @ Jun 13 2018, 05:53 PM)... Jun 14 2018, 03:04 PM
KCG QUOTE (trackbird @ Jun 13 2018, 05:53 PM)... Aug 7 2018, 04:20 PM
trackbird QUOTE (KCG @ Aug 7 2018, 12:20 PM) QUOTE ... Aug 8 2018, 11:05 AM
landstuhltaylor That short block may tow well Jun 14 2018, 11:23 AM
trackbird QUOTE (landstuhltaylor @ Jun 14 2018, 07... Jun 14 2018, 09:05 PM
KCG lol. Understood, such is life Aug 8 2018, 11:11 AM
trackbird QUOTE (KCG @ Aug 8 2018, 07:11 AM) lol. U... Aug 8 2018, 01:11 PM
KCG After last year, I scheduled the days off as soon ... Aug 8 2018, 02:19 PM
trackbird So, how was it?
I'm in day two in the new hou... Aug 12 2018, 06:28 AM
KCG It was a good time. About 4hrs on the road for us ... Aug 15 2018, 04:32 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 29th September 2026 - 04:10 PM |