|
||||
Aug 27 2004, 05:14 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Experienced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 2,441 Joined: 30-December 03 Member No.: 76 |
A company I deal with closed their retail store and had a Aluminum, rod-ended Panhard bar they needed to move. Now I have it, and have no need for it since I have chrome-moly versions on my cars, so I'm selling it.
Please note, this is not the normal PHB we use/sell. Those now use QA1 rod-ends and are either steel or chrome-moly. This I *think* is a old RKSport piece. Has wrench flats at both ends, and comes with the adapters that fit in the rod-ends too. It is brand-new, and the rod-ends are very tight. $135 plus shipping. The business bought it, not me personally, so we will accept credit card payment for it. Thanks, Sam |
|
|
|
Sam Strano FS: Brand new Aluminum PHB Aug 27 2004, 05:14 PM
souseless Hi Sam
What year car is that PHB for? Here one mig... Aug 28 2004, 01:06 PM
ESPCamaro PHR's for the 4th gen and 3rd gen will interch... Aug 28 2004, 04:50 PM
Sam Strano Ken,
Glad you like the T2R.... It's a great ... Aug 30 2004, 04:31 PM
Sam Strano Anyone interested in this? Wanted to give you all... Aug 31 2004, 06:10 PM
Sam Strano anyone? Sep 7 2004, 06:49 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 09:59 PM |