|
||||
Jan 22 2004, 02:08 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
No El-Use-O. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 2,368 Joined: 27-December 03 From: SW Michigan Member No.: 52 |
There may be a lighter version coming, but for the price this can NOT be beat.
I will sell for $80. For now, people from MI, IL, WI, OH, PA only. Or if somehow you will be seeing Sam, at a school, you could pick up from him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind too much holding onto it for me, for a short period. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) LB |
|
|
|
ESPCamaro F/S S/T 35mm solid sway bar Jan 22 2004, 02:08 AM
sgarnett Selling your current bar before Sam places (and re... Jan 22 2004, 01:13 PM
ESPCamaro Yep. If he says it'll be ready it will.
Plus ... Jan 22 2004, 08:54 PM
ledfoot2 I am interested, could you send some pics? Feb 17 2004, 09:22 PM
ESPCamaro SOLD.
Sorry Feb 17 2004, 09:38 PM
ledfoot2 Thanks Feb 17 2004, 09:56 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 11:12 PM |