|
||||
Feb 15 2005, 01:09 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
No El-Use-O. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 2,368 Joined: 27-December 03 From: SW Michigan Member No.: 52 |
These are two 17x11 ZR1 replicas. GS offset.
They are race wheels not bling wheels. A few nicks from when the idiots at a local tire shop mounted tires, but otherwise fine. Not perfect, but not beat up. $225 PLUS shipping. |
|
|
|
ESPCamaro FS two 17x11 ZR1 replica's Feb 15 2005, 01:09 AM
SuperCricket I am very very very very interested in these. Do ... Feb 15 2005, 01:55 AM
ESPCamaro Probably around $20. Just a guess based on al... Feb 15 2005, 02:37 AM
ESPCamaro BTW I'm also willing to take trades.
I'm ... Feb 15 2005, 02:40 AM
SuperCricket Consider them sold. What kind of payments can you... Feb 15 2005, 03:56 AM
Jabberwocky Good deal. Someone jump on this. BTW, which spoon ... Feb 15 2005, 04:56 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 01:55 PM |