|
||||
Mar 5 2007, 03:19 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 223 Joined: 16-January 04 From: Chicago suburbs Member No.: 131 |
The garage cleaning continues...
I've had a black 4 point LG Motosports STB sitting in my garage for over a year now. Had it on the car but removed it a while back to work on the motor. I cranked up the flash for these pics to show the dings in the powdercoat. It looks way better in natural sunlight. (IMG:http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/4787/stb3ry9.th.jpg) (IMG:http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/3797/stb2rc8.th.jpg) (IMG:http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/8876/stb1co6.th.jpg) $65 OBO. This post has been edited by trax: Mar 5 2007, 04:58 AM |
|
|
|
trax FS: LG Motorsports 4pt shock tower brace Mar 5 2007, 03:19 AM
trax Sale pending... Mar 5 2007, 05:36 AM
Shockwave179 Did you ever sell this? Mar 29 2007, 06:38 AM
z28LT1m6 Still for sale.. Mar 29 2007, 01:41 PM
Shockwave179 So which one of you is selling it lol... Mar 29 2007, 03:48 PM
Shockwave179 I would be interested... Apr 10 2007, 11:07 PM
87ciz $50 shipped? Apr 12 2007, 07:42 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 9th October 2026 - 01:12 AM |