IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
Unbalanced EngineeringSolo PerformanceUMI PerformanceHotpart.comBlaine Fabrication.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm back after a few years
aftermidnight
post Jul 6 2018, 12:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 265

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hi and hopefully everyone has been well. I think I haven't been on here since 2013. I recently saw a video of the Detroit DSE-R Camaro and it brought back many memories of the car I was building back in 2001 that Trackbird bought from me and I believe Racerdad completed the car. Was wondering what ever happened to the car? I've been racing modifieds the last year and have thought of retiring and building a nice track car and having fun more. Lol. Hope to hear from some of you guys soon. Thanks, Pat Mead
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BumpaD_Z28
post Jul 6 2018, 05:14 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,416

Welcome back !

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Jul 7 2018, 02:38 AM
Post #3

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

QUOTE (aftermidnight @ Jul 5 2018, 08:18 PM) *
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hi and hopefully everyone has been well. I think I haven't been on here since 2013. I recently saw a video of the Detroit DSE-R Camaro and it brought back many memories of the car I was building back in 2001 that Trackbird bought from me and I believe Racerdad completed the car. Was wondering what ever happened to the car? I've been racing modifieds the last year and have thought of retiring and building a nice track car and having fun more. Lol. Hope to hear from some of you guys soon. Thanks, Pat Mead

Hey Pat! Billy did complete the car, it has most of the suspension from my Teal Terror under it and he has what is basically a mid 90's sprint car 355 down in it (Jesel shaft rockers and all) and it makes silly HP and runs very well. It's charcoal grey and came out pretty sweet. It's running a Muncie 4 speed and sounds like an airplane. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Welcome back! If you need a small block, I still have a splayed main cap roller short block in the garage with rockers and a bunch of other stuff. Let me know if you find a home for it. I'm moving soon and would love to sell it to a good home.

+Quote Post
Racerdad916
post Jul 7 2018, 02:19 PM
Post #4

Full NVH

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,854

QUOTE (trackbird @ Jul 6 2018, 09:38 PM) *
QUOTE (aftermidnight @ Jul 5 2018, 08:18 PM) *
Hey guys,

Hey Pat! Billy did complete the car, it has most of the suspension from my Teal Terror under it and he has what is basically a mid 90's sprint car 355 down in it (Jesel shaft rockers and all) and it makes silly HP and runs very well. It's charcoal grey and came out pretty sweet. It's running a Muncie 4 speed and sounds like an airplane. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Welcome back! If you need a small block, I still have a splayed main cap roller short block in the garage with rockers and a bunch of other stuff. Let me know if you find a home for it. I'm moving soon and would love to sell it to a good home.

What he said! it would make a stellar non-wheel to wheel track day car. Its getting weight jacks while Im on vacation this week. Its stupid fun, but, playing guitar is less work and cleaner. And it sounds just as good!
PM me and we can arrange a road test (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Billy

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:33 PM