IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
Solo PerformanceUMI PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.comHotpart.comUnbalanced Engineering

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NORC in car video
NataSS Inc
post May 30 2006, 04:18 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 73

I asked a friend to get the video off my camcorder and put it to disk for me. When he dropped it back off I had a DVD with 6 different vids all put to music, 1 raw footage CD, and a cd with both mpeg files and the dvd files.

He went above and beyond on putting this together for me. the music isnt what I would normally listen to but it fits the videos he edited. I am trying to find someplace that will host the 512meg raw footage vid but am not having alot of luck right now. but here is one of the vids he put together for me. I'll have another one up shortly.

http://video.ls1tech.com/video/653b4820-12...3a887a914a8.htm
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Teutonic Speedra...
post May 30 2006, 11:12 AM
Post #2

LS1 Inside! / Toolbox / Mechanical Engineer

Member No.: 179

Will have to save that one for downloading at home! Sounds like it will be good!

+Quote Post
NataSS Inc
post May 30 2006, 05:10 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

http://video.ls1tech.com/video/76785b67-63...d724ce96445.htm

+Quote Post
AndyJ
post May 30 2006, 09:00 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 791

Good stuff Boyce and congrats on the Trophy.

+Quote Post
Teutonic Speedra...
post May 30 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #5

Nice Video! Any chance of seeing one without music.....or with the music the engine was making?

+Quote Post
NataSS Inc
post May 31 2006, 02:03 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Teutonic Speedracer @ May 30 2006, 02:14 PM) *
Nice Video! Any chance of seeing one without music.....or with the music the engine was making?

I am working on it right now with windows movie maker. First time I have ever used it so don't expect oscar winning editing.

+Quote Post
Teutonic Speedra...
post May 31 2006, 02:33 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (NataSS Inc @ May 30 2006, 10:03 PM) *
I am working on it right now with windows movie maker. First time I have ever used it so don't expect oscar winning editing.

That's ok. I know how much of a pain in the ass that program can be. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif)

+Quote Post
Ojustracing
post May 31 2006, 03:27 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 66

Yeah see what you can do to get rid of the music.

I understood all you hand signals, but 1. bumpy road or hills? Congrats (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

John

+Quote Post
NataSS Inc
post May 31 2006, 06:15 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Alright, I just finished editing a 19 minute video of nothing but motor and alot more high speed stuff. No funky effects, just motor. Its 125meg and is downloading to the ls1tech.com video server now. I should have a link by morning.

As far as the hand signals. I know exactly the one your talking about. The one where my hand is going up and down a little bit. Then it comes back up and is moving even faster. Translation= Slow down, eaaaaaasy, slooooow down................SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!!! 110mph off camber right hand corner we took at a little over 120mph. One of the 3 pucker factor corners in the whole run.

+Quote Post
AndyJ
post May 31 2006, 07:23 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 791

QUOTE (NataSS Inc @ May 31 2006, 01:15 AM) *
Alright, I just finished editing a 19 minute video of nothing but motor and alot more high speed stuff. No funky effects, just motor. Its 125meg and is downloading to the ls1tech.com video server now. I should have a link by morning.

As far as the hand signals. I know exactly the one your talking about. The one where my hand is going up and down a little bit. Then it comes back up and is moving even faster. Translation= Slow down, eaaaaaasy, slooooow down................SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!!! 110mph off camber right hand corner we took at a little over 120mph. One of the 3 pucker factor corners in the whole run.

No intercom Boyce?

+Quote Post
NataSS Inc
post May 31 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

QUOTE (AndyJ @ May 31 2006, 12:23 AM) *
QUOTE (NataSS Inc @ May 31 2006, 01:15 AM) *

No intercom Boyce?

Yes, we had an intercom. But its been proven that people "listen" better when the recieve both auditory and visual stimulous. So I throw the hand signals in while I am talking. I found with this driver if I said something he would wait a minute to respond. When I said something and threw my hand up he would respond immeditely.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:46 AM