IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Blaine Fabrication.comHotpart.comUnbalanced EngineeringUMI PerformanceSolo Performance

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: xv6700 / HTC Apache for sale, Windows Mobile 5.0 cell phone / pda
marka
post Feb 29 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #1

Experienced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 896

Howdy,

I've got a Verizon xv6700 (HTC Apache) for sale. Windows Mobile 5.0. Phone will do regular cell phone stuff, plus wifi & bluetooth. It has the latest Verizon approved firmware. Yes, you need a data plan with your phone carrier to use all the pda / browser / email / whatever stuff (for sure works with Verizon, should work with any CDMA based carrier but no guarantees).

Includes:

The phone, stock battery & cover, stock stylus, seido extended battery & battery cover, seido pen stylus, and seido belt holster (rotating style, but glued in one position). No usb chargers or usb cables (I guess if you really want them, I can buy new ones for my new phone & charge you for them... :-)

Phone works fine, I was using it as my main phone up until yesterday. Screen looks good, no scratches. Keyboard all works. Everything works. Selling it because I got a blackberry through work.

Judging by a quick glance through ebay, $100 is a pretty decent buy, but make an offer if you think that's too high. If you don't want the extras, I'll sell it for $75 for the phone w/stock battery, battery cover, and stylus.

Mark
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:42 PM