IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Unbalanced EngineeringHotpart.comUMI PerformanceSolo PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Misc Junk for sale, Make offer
ESPCamaro
post Apr 2 2005, 05:53 PM
Post #1

No El-Use-O.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 52

First off if you know of anyone into old Ford/Mercury vehicles, and Ford 4X4's I have a few misc parts.

All for sale. I prefer not to ship anything as it's a hassle for me, and the guys at work who are swamped, and would really rather not ship "government projects"

OK

Universal seat slider. Don't remember who from.

3rd gen manual slider, bolts right into a 4th gen. Had it in my car last fall.

Stack of old Hot Rod's, Car Craft etc.

Set of I beleive are 600 or 800lb springs for a Mercury Couger, or Ford Mustang. 65-69. They are a 5.5" spring, and maybe about 10" tall. If anyone here could use them for anything I'll look closer (i.e. length diam, number of coils and wire diameter.)

Brand New Holley Street Avenger 600 CFM carb. Never installed, but is a few years old. Vac secondary.

Old junk (good for parts) 850 CFM Holley.

Junk Opti (could it be used for anything-I may just throw it away. Don't know why I didn't already)

19mm rear sway bar.

Stock rear springs

Jaz overflow catch can.

Long bed Chevy Tonneau cover.

Ground Control front bump stops.

Brand new Chevy High volume oil pump

Drivers side air bag.

Rear Koni DA's for a 4th gen. Need a rebuild. I'd rather not sell but if I get a good offer will.

2nd gen Koni adjustable rear shocks (reds). Bought as never installed NOS parts but the outsides are a little rusty. Not to bad. They were never installed, and came with all hardwar which I don't have anymore for some reason

Edelbrock Performer Intake for a Ford 302.

I guess that's all.

Only thing I have a set price on is the G/C bump stops $22 shipped, and the New Holley carb $160 shipped.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ESPCamaro
post Apr 10 2005, 09:58 PM
Post #2

No El-Use-O.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 52

Also have a mounting beam for a Global West TrackLink torque arm.

I don't have the arm, just the mounting beam and hardware. It's heavy and would be expensive to ship, so I'd rather not but might for the right offer.

Maybe the bushing could be used on a U/E arm?

Also have a couple 3/4" solid rod ends. Not heim joints. They are solid. Like the Spohn T/A's. These are new.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:49 AM