IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
UMI PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.comHotpart.comSolo PerformanceUnbalanced Engineering
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FRRAX decals, Does anyone want/need any?
trackbird
post Feb 11 2005, 03:20 PM
Post #1

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

I thought I'd post this and see if anyone else was interested before I place my order.

I found a shop that will make me die cut FRRAX.com logos (like the last batch). I have talked to the shop about 2 options.

The first one is a 24" wide, 3 color logo (the way the logo actually looks). They would be $27 (shipped in the 48 state region). I'm planning to order some for myself.

And/or, I'm going to get some 3"x10", single color (grey?, though I could possibly get Red, Blue, Black or White, I'd have to check with the shop to see if the cost would change to buy some of each color) decals. These would be $6, shipped in the 48 state US region.

I'm going to place the order in a few days (after I give this a day or two for replies) for mine and at least a few extras. If anyone is interested, let me know. As I said, I just thought I'd mention it before I order my own.

The logo will be the one seen here:

http://www.cafepress.com/frraxco/

Paypal is the easiest (I get the addresses in a file that way, but I can do a money order if needed, PM me for an address).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mjf454
post Feb 11 2005, 03:54 PM
Post #2

You're my chicane

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 13

Are these going to be just like the first batch? I like the die cut, but not the big square or oval. If they are, I'll take two of the 3x10 in grey or a silver.

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Feb 11 2005, 04:05 PM
Post #3

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (mjf454 @ Feb 11 2005, 10:54 AM)
Are these going to be just like the first batch? I like the die cut, but not the big square or oval. If they are, I'll take two of the 3x10 in grey or a silver.

Yes, they will be die cut stickers. I'm planning on a grey/charcoal (whichever it is) color. I'll get yours on the list.

+Quote Post
GM01SS
post Feb 11 2005, 06:16 PM
Post #4

Nitto Destroyer!

Member No.: 29

Kevin........I will take 2 gray/silver ( small one) let me know how to pay.

Gary

+Quote Post
robz71lm7
post Feb 11 2005, 06:38 PM
Post #5

Veteran Member

Member No.: 40

Brent can make them in multi-colors. He sent me a prototype a while back-looked really nice. That was back when Chris owned the board.

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Feb 11 2005, 06:48 PM
Post #6

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (robz71lm7 @ Feb 11 2005, 01:38 PM)
Brent can make them in multi-colors.  He sent me a prototype a while back-looked really nice.  That was back when Chris owned the board.

I have a vendor lined up for this batch who'll do the large ones in multi color, but not the small ones. However, I can get blue, red, white, black, and grey (as I remember) in the small ones if needed.

I had two of the stickers from the first run and wanted a few more, so I found a shop to do them for me (I guess I should have had you put me in contact with Brent) and thought I'd see if anyone else wanted some.

If he can do the small ones in multi colors (the 3 color), I might have to get in touch with him after I get this batch and see what his prices are.

These are being made by Dave at our new sponsor (I have to get the banner posted). After getting the logo and asking what it was for, he checked out the site and made arrangements to join us as a sponsor.

http://soloperformance.com/DesktopDefault.aspx

+Quote Post
NickS
post Feb 11 2005, 06:58 PM
Post #7

Does not play well with others

Member No.: 164

With a red car, the best option for me is either white or the multi colored one. Put me down for 1 of the large multicolored ones and 4 of the smaller ones in white.

- Nick

+Quote Post
Ojustracing
post Feb 11 2005, 07:01 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 66

The Grey/silver doesnt Contrast on a White car. John

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Feb 11 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #9

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (Ojustracing @ Feb 11 2005, 02:01 PM)
The Grey/silver doesnt Contrast on a White car. John

John,

What color do you need. I should be able to get red, blue, black, white, silver. Let me know what you need (if any) and I'll put them on the list.

(IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
SuperCricket
post Feb 11 2005, 09:26 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 149

I'm game for (2) of the smaller stickers in white.

+Quote Post
Dewey316
post Feb 11 2005, 09:51 PM
Post #11

Apex? What apex?

Member No.: 106

I would be interested a small blue one or two. I have a silver one now, but the local club sticker, etc are all in blue. have the frrax ones match would be nice.

+Quote Post
firehawkclone
post Feb 11 2005, 10:10 PM
Post #12

Grumpy

Member No.: 81

put me down for 3 small one's, in red/white or multi. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)

+Quote Post
Teutonic Speedra...
post Feb 11 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #13

LS1 Inside! / Toolbox / Mechanical Engineer

Member No.: 179

I'm interested in some. 3 color w/o the white background. I'll get back to you after dinner....so I can read the whole post.

+Quote Post
Teutonic Speedra...
post Feb 12 2005, 01:05 AM
Post #14

LS1 Inside! / Toolbox / Mechanical Engineer

Member No.: 179

I'll take (1) large one (red/white/blue), and I'd like 2-3 of the small ones, but let me know the color first. I'd like white, blue, red. The silver one which I got 4 of last time, I have to say sucks. It works well on the black trailer, but the silver is terrible on a window (honda and truck).

Let me know on the colors for the small one. I'm not sure if you are making multiple, or the whole order is going to be one color.

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Feb 12 2005, 01:18 AM
Post #15

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (Teutonic Speedracer @ Feb 11 2005, 08:05 PM)
I'll take (1) large one (red/white/blue), and I'd like 2-3 of the small ones, but let me know the color first. I'd like white, blue, red. The silver one which I got 4 of last time, I have to say sucks. It works well on the black trailer, but the silver is terrible on a window (honda and truck).

Let me know on the colors for the small one. I'm not sure if you are making multiple, or the whole order is going to be one color.

I'm going to try to do multiple colors. As long as there are more than 1 of a color (preferably 5 or so), I'm going to order each color.

+Quote Post
slowTA
post Feb 12 2005, 01:20 AM
Post #16

Experienced Member

Member No.: 331

I'm going to need a few for the Baja that you guys made donations to. The 2 foot long size might be a bit too large and over power our main sponsor, so I'll take 5 of the smaller ones (gotta put a few on my car too!) I'm not sure what color we're going to paint the baja yet, but it will have to be school colors, red and silver. Somehow last year's car wound up being black and red. I guess if it is a white background it wont matter what color the font is.

+Quote Post
robz71lm7
post Feb 12 2005, 01:30 AM
Post #17

Veteran Member

QUOTE (trackbird @ Feb 11 2005, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE (robz71lm7 @ Feb 11 2005, 01:38 PM)
Brent can make them in multi-colors.� He sent me a prototype a while back-looked really nice.� That was back when Chris owned the board.

I have a vendor lined up for this batch who'll do the large ones in multi color, but not the small ones. However, I can get blue, red, white, black, and grey (as I remember) in the small ones if needed.

I had two of the stickers from the first run and wanted a few more, so I found a shop to do them for me (I guess I should have had you put me in contact with Brent) and thought I'd see if anyone else wanted some.

If he can do the small ones in multi colors (the 3 color), I might have to get in touch with him after I get this batch and see what his prices are.

These are being made by Dave at our new sponsor (I have to get the banner posted). After getting the logo and asking what it was for, he checked out the site and made arrangements to join us as a sponsor.

http://soloperformance.com/DesktopDefault.aspx

Go ahead and use the guy you have now. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Can we get some in black? The white or silver doesn't work well on my white car either. I'm sorry some were displeased with silver that I got last time, it was the only color I could get poeple to agree on last time and we were trying to keep costs down.

The multi-colored I got from Brent is large and really nice, but he's a one man operation and I don't know if he has the ability to make these in bulk for a decent price. In fact I doubt it-he had to hand finish these. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

+Quote Post
Jeff97FST/A
post Feb 12 2005, 01:32 AM
Post #18

Mr. 3rd Place

Member No.: 32

Re-doing the trailer this spring, so I'll take one large one and 3 of the smaller ones.

+Quote Post
robz71lm7
post Feb 12 2005, 01:32 AM
Post #19

Veteran Member

BTW, I'll take two (2) 3x10's in black.

+Quote Post
PF Flyer
post Feb 12 2005, 04:52 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 99

... and I'll take two (2) of the 3x10's in silver.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:01 PM