IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
Unbalanced EngineeringUMI PerformanceSolo PerformanceHotpart.comBlaine Fabrication.com
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Damn thieves, Silverado hovercraft edition
trackbird
post May 30 2017, 06:50 PM
Post #21

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

QUOTE (mitchntx @ May 30 2017, 02:49 PM) *
I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm sure Midnight was a great cat ... just not to me. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

He was weird (like me?), only liked a couple people at a time. When I took him to my ex, he was just pissed at her and I could carry him around. The next time I saw him, he tried to kill me and he was playing guard dog (cat?) protecting her. He latched onto 1-2 people and they were "his". That one was strange. At least he sent you a card. He felt bad....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitchntx
post May 30 2017, 07:02 PM
Post #22

Nothing says 'I love you.' like a box of Hydroshoks

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

LOL

Still have that card. In a box somewhere ...

+Quote Post
mitchntx
post May 31 2017, 12:49 AM
Post #23

Attached File  MerryXmasMidight.jpg ( 608.95K ) Number of downloads: 15

+Quote Post
GCrites80s
post May 31 2017, 01:57 AM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 223,855

How long is it going to take for the wheels and tires to come in? Or more importantly the check from the insurance company? Going with the same ones you had before but with some wheel locks?

+Quote Post
trackbird
post May 31 2017, 02:01 AM
Post #25

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Ha. I'm amazed you still have it! That's pretty cool.

+Quote Post
mitchntx
post May 31 2017, 05:36 AM
Post #26

QUOTE (trackbird @ May 30 2017, 09:01 PM) *
Ha. I'm amazed you still have it! That's pretty cool.

At my age, I'm amazed I remembered

+Quote Post
trackbird
post May 31 2017, 11:05 AM
Post #27

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (GCrites80s @ May 30 2017, 09:57 PM) *
How long is it going to take for the wheels and tires to come in? Or more importantly the check from the insurance company? Going with the same ones you had before but with some wheel locks?

I ordered the wheels at 7:30 am when the dealer opened (they only had two) and paid for them as well as lug nuts, locks (for the good they actually do) and tire pressure monitors. Checked with Goodyear and they had the tires. Went to my insurance company and gave them all the documentation and went home to call the police (they won't come out unless it's over $3k that was stolen...now I could prove it was). I picked up the wheels at 11am the next morning and dropped them at the tire shop. Grabbed them at 4pm and put them back on the truck. So I had wheels on it the day after they were stolen. My insurance company direct deposited the money for all of it into my account the day after it happened (I had the cash before I picked up the wheels...though I had already paid for them).

I gave the dealer the VIN and ordered the same wheels (I actually like those wheels) and the exact tires I had. I did this for a few reasons. One was I didn't want the insurance company saying "you took our money and came out ahead" (or cheated them in any way). I gave them receipts and they were for the actual parts installed...I put the truck back exactly as it was. I purchased new AT tires in November, they had 5k miles on them. I purchased the exact same tires this time and put them back on the truck. It was all fixed in about 34 hours (and I had cameras up before that).

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:37 PM