IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Solo PerformanceHotpart.comBlaine Fabrication.comUMI PerformanceUnbalanced Engineering

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SLP Dual/Dual Used - Price Drop
1qwikbird
post Oct 13 2013, 10:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,907

Took the SLP Dual/Dual off the car and am going a different direction with the new setup, so this one is for sale. Its in good shape, the muffler case has a dent (road debris), could use a good polish. What you see is what's included. I don't have the over the axle pipe or intermediate pipe. I took half an hour and cleaned it up abit, but with more time I'm sure the tips could be make to look pretty good. The dent is on the bottom side closest to the rear foot pan areas. Once installed you would have crawl up under the car to see it. The inlet pipe might need to be cleaned up, but its not totally butchered or anything and will accept a new over the axle pipe without too much difficulty.

I have pics, if you shoot me a PM with your email I'll send as many as you'd like.

$100 or B/O for what is probably a top two or three sounding exhaust for these cars. I never had any problems with noise at an autox even with this system in place behind a motor putting 420 to the wheels with headers and ORY. I am not really wanting to box and ship this thing because I think shipping would be deal killer for all involved, but we'll see. I am in Trenton, NJ.

Chris

This post has been edited by 1qwikbird: Oct 27 2013, 12:22 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
1qwikbird
post Oct 27 2013, 12:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,907

bump
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:48 AM