IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Solo PerformanceUnbalanced EngineeringHotpart.comUMI PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NFME 2011 May 20-21
85t5mcss
post Dec 17 2010, 12:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 26,593

Indy again due to Memphis and St. Louis issues. Not so bad especially since I can pull out of my garage and be there in 15 minutes at the front gate.

Hoping to see a bigger turnout this year. I'd like to meet a few more guys running 3rd gens in RR. There was a CMC car last year as well.

I'm definitely there and hope to have the 85 Camaro there. If not, the Monte will go again. I'd like to AX the Monte and run the Road Course in the Camaro.

May 20th and 21st, Dyno Day on the 19th.

Here is the E-Mail from Joe:

"I am pleased to announce the official dates for the 2011 National F-body Motorsports Event.

May 19th, 20th, and 21st at O’reilly Raceway Park in Indianapolis.

The hotel will be the Wyndham Indy West, as for the last few years.

May 19th will be our dyno day.

Please forward this to anyone you know that is off-list.

More on registration opening and event schedules coming soon.

Also, we are looking for assistant organizers for road race and drag race, if anyone wants to volunteer please email me privately.

Thanks for your patience.

Joe Clark"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pony Exp.305
post Dec 17 2010, 03:04 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 998

Hi NMFE 2011,
I look forward do it again on my camaro or rental car. I can't promise due to the timberfest schedule date (not release date in 2011 yet) I been involve myself.

+Quote Post
85t5mcss
post Dec 23 2010, 01:30 AM
Post #3

Registration is OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
85t5mcss
post Jan 2 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #4

I'm registered for Auto-X and HPDE. Anyone else going?

+Quote Post
StanIROCZ
post Jan 2 2011, 05:35 PM
Post #5

Veteran Member

Member No.: 1,144

I'd like to go but I'm expecting a baby on May 6. I'm going to try for a leg or 2 of the HR Power Tour in June though, esp since it ends in Detroit.

+Quote Post
85t5mcss
post Jan 3 2011, 01:39 AM
Post #6

Baby will be 2 weeks old, bring him/her. I moved from Indy to Lapeer area when my daughter was 2 weeks old. No? Oh, well. Congrats and good luck.

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Jan 3 2011, 01:19 PM
Post #7

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

QUOTE (StanIROCZ @ Jan 2 2011, 12:35 PM) *
I'd like to go but I'm expecting a baby on May 6. I'm going to try for a leg or 2 of the HR Power Tour in June though, esp since it ends in Detroit.

Congrats Stan!!!!

I'll put down a solid "maybe" for attending this year. I just can't call it yet.

+Quote Post
StanIROCZ
post Jan 3 2011, 05:13 PM
Post #8

Veteran Member

Thanks guys! We were registering for baby seats with 5 pt harnesses last week (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/2thumbs.gif)

+Quote Post
1meanZ
post Jan 6 2011, 05:26 PM
Post #9

Mullet club chairman

Member No.: 1,135

QUOTE (trackbird @ Jan 3 2011, 08:19 AM) *
QUOTE (StanIROCZ @ Jan 2 2011, 12:35 PM) *

Congrats Stan!!!!

I'll put down a solid "maybe" for attending this year. I just can't call it yet.

Kevin, don't congratulate him until we find out how many of his traits the child has. Poluting civilization with his genetics is not something to be congratulated. The world will be a far better place if baby Gerding takes after Sarah as much as possible. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/nutkick.gif)

I'm only about 2.5hrs or so from Indy, I'll have to clear my schedule to attend this year... Looks like I better read up and get registered...

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Jan 6 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #10

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Good point Jeremy. I haven't met Sarah yet, but I can only imagine that she's a vast step up the evolutionary scale from Stan (she doesn't have her own mullet-mobile, does she? lol. sorry Stan!).

I took the time off (again) and have to get the car ready (again). So I'm still not going to say that I (or the car) will be there, but it's somewhat possible.

+Quote Post
StanIROCZ
post Jan 6 2011, 10:48 PM
Post #11

Veteran Member

You guys are both right, she could have done far better than me (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif) I used to think that someday she'd realize what a screw up I am and leave but it hasn't happened yet.

And my brother is getting married the weekend following the Power Tour so hopefully those 2 events don't interfere. Yeah, he found someone dumb enough to shack up with him too, that is truly astonishing.

+Quote Post
1meanZ
post Jan 7 2011, 08:39 PM
Post #12

Mullet club chairman

QUOTE (trackbird @ Jan 6 2011, 04:22 PM) *
Good point Jeremy. I haven't met Sarah yet, but I can only imagine that she's a vast step up the evolutionary scale from Stan (she doesn't have her own mullet-mobile, does she? lol. sorry Stan!).

Sarah is a lovely, smart, fun gal to be around. She drives a Jeep Liberty, so no mullet wagons for her. Austin has married about as far out of his league as I have... (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

+Quote Post
85t5mcss
post Jan 30 2011, 01:31 AM
Post #13

Jeremy, u gonna make it?

Anybody else? Kevin is still a maybe?

Either way I'm going but I have already had 2 friends back out on me. 1 is going to be at Mosport, though. Can't really give him any grief.

+Quote Post
1meanZ
post Feb 3 2011, 02:01 AM
Post #14

Mullet club chairman

I'm planning on taking my IROC down to play. I'll probably be a wimp and trailer it down, but I'd like to be there for the open track time and the show. A buddy of mine is bringing a factory appearing 12sec '78 Trans Am.

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Feb 3 2011, 01:17 PM
Post #15

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Still maybe. No progress on the car yet, but things are starting to settle down and the garage has been cleaned up and we have room to work.

+Quote Post
trackbird
post May 5 2011, 03:49 PM
Post #16

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (85t5mcss @ Jan 29 2011, 09:31 PM) *
Jeremy, u gonna make it?

Anybody else? Kevin is still a maybe?

I just got an email from my GF, she has friends in Indy and they wondered if we still might be coming to visit. I actually didn't realize where we were on the calendar and that the event was basically here. The car is up and running, just needs a windsheild tossed in it and I could throw it on a trailer and come to the party. I just looked and I need to buy a helmet and a few other things. I'm guessing that I'm not going to go this year, but I'll see how bad she wants to go see her friends and maybe my mind will be changed for me.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:49 PM