IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hotpart.comUnbalanced EngineeringUMI PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.comSolo Performance

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 17x11 CCW's
Jeff94TA
post Aug 3 2013, 02:42 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

I don't know this guy at all but not a bad price for some CCW's and about an hour from me if any fellow FRRAX members need some help with them.

Local listing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roostmeyer
post Aug 3 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,727

QUOTE (Jeff94TA @ Aug 3 2013, 09:42 AM) *
I don't know this guy at all but not a bad price for some CCW's and about an hour from me if any fellow FRRAX members need some help with them.

Local listing

That is a good price! Wish they were low to no offset (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) .

+Quote Post
SuperMacGuy
post Aug 3 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #3

Experienced Member

Member No.: 462

yeah if they were 36 offset i might have bought them for my TA.

+Quote Post
Vz28
post Aug 5 2013, 04:42 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,289

Since someone else linked to it already, I am the seller. I would have offered them up here but I am more of a listener than a talker on these forums so not enough posts as per the rules.
Jeff I think I have seen you at a few Martin autocrosses or Sebring DEs before (driving my '02 Camaro), although I could be wrong.

I bought these from Randy a couple years ago and they are still in very good shape - see the pictures for the worst imperfections. I have inspected the wheel pieces and while in my possession have either checked or replaced the hardware - I would not hesitate to continue using these wheels. I believe they are +50 offset but I can take measurements to make sure - I do use 1/4" spacers (provided by CCW) to make sure I clear my spindles and rear bump stop mounts.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

This post has been edited by Vz28: Aug 5 2013, 04:44 AM

+Quote Post
fixinitup
post Aug 5 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 142,310

^ PM sent.

+Quote Post
Vz28
post Aug 5 2013, 11:31 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (fixinitup @ Aug 5 2013, 04:53 PM) *
^ PM sent.

Replied.

Since a few questions have been asked by several interested parties I will answer them here.

Yes I will include the 1/4" spacers (provided to me by CCW) with the wheels at no charge if you feel you need them. Shipping is extra.

Also, for those who have not run a relatively wide setup on a 4th gen f-body, please be aware that while a setup like this (17x11s/315 race tires) may bolt right up with room to spare, that does not mean it will remain clear of spindle nubs, bump stops or inner/outer fenders once in motion (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
So please plan accordingly - adjustable PHBs/LCAs, fresh front hubs, axle centering, spindle nub grinding or fender lip adjustments may be required.
In my case, I am running an adjustable Panhard rod, narrower adjustable control arms and the spacers to give me optimum clearance, and even then there are occasional tire marks on the inner rear fenders (superficial).

+Quote Post
91CamarosRS
post Aug 6 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 6,650

One hell of a deal

+Quote Post
Vz28
post Aug 12 2013, 02:52 AM
Post #8

SOLD...to a buyer who will put them to good use (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I appreciate the forum letting me respond to questions here.
This is not my thread but I will suggest that it be closed.

This post has been edited by Vz28: Aug 12 2013, 02:55 AM

+Quote Post
fixinitup
post Aug 13 2013, 05:09 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 142,310

Sold to me. Thanks again, just order my rubber today BFG R1's 315/35/17. Can't wait to get these on the track (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/burnout.gif)

+Quote Post
Jeff94TA
post Aug 13 2013, 12:05 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (fixinitup @ Aug 13 2013, 01:09 AM) *
Sold to me. Thanks again, just order my rubber today BFG R1's 315/35/17. Can't wait to get these on the track (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/burnout.gif)

Congrats, get out there and have some fun.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:38 PM