IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Solo PerformanceUMI PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.comUnbalanced EngineeringHotpart.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> '99 Ford E250 Eclipse Conversion Van, Perfect for towing or cruising
AndyJ
post Feb 10 2006, 04:56 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 791

*********SOLD************

OK, so here is the deal. I started dating this widow gal last year who has lots of toys. More toys than me, actually. Some toys were duplicated and some toys belonged to her dead hubby (Bless his soul). Anyway, gotta give a woman extra points if she has a travel trailer, bass boat, big ol' truck and a conversion van.

Now we are working on the consolidation of assets. The F250 truck is gone via eBay and I am fixin't to list the conversion van. As is normal custom, I will offer it here first. This van really has it all. She bought it during the time her husband was really ill and could not sit up in a car. It is all leather, all power, quad seating, 12 disc changer, power points, TV, VCR, 110 outlet, built in air compresor, game ports, head phone ports, little light thingies above the seats -- lotsa stuff on this baby. This is a 3/4 ton van (E250) with tow package and Triton 5.4 V8. I thought for awhile I might retire my Suburban and use it to pull my trailer. It does get better mileage than the 'Burb at 14-16mpg. It does NOT have a brake controller installed. It also has an electric rear bench seat that folds down into a queen bed. Alas, (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) , I sold the 18' open trailer and got this 28' enclosed trailer. It will *not* handle that monster.

82k miles on it - she is 3rd owner. Tex Schramm was the original purchaser, His wife gave it to their maid for Christmas 2 years ago and my GF purchased from her last year. Everything works and we have taken one trip of about 2k miles in it. New Kumho tires and I do believe it is ready for front brake pads. It rides like a Caddy and pulled the open car trailer effortlessly. I am thinking maybe someone on here might need a reala upscale tow.

(IMG:http://www.texasinterceptors.com/images/e250_1.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.texasinterceptors.com/images/e_250_2.jpg)

Ton O' Pics here

Price is $12,500 and I will deliver free within 300 miles of Dallas,TX

This post has been edited by AndyJ: Mar 14 2006, 03:52 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AndyJ
post Feb 25 2006, 06:53 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

On eBay Now

eBay Linky

+Quote Post
KeithO
post Feb 25 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #3

Veteran Member

Member No.: 14

I used to tow with a 3/4 ton GMC conversion van. Unlike this one, it was old, high-mileage and beat up. But my wife and kids loved it and weren't happy when I sold it. This looks like a really, really nice one. Good luck with the sale, Andy.

+Quote Post
AndyJ
post Feb 25 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

QUOTE (KeithO @ Feb 25 2006, 05:23 AM) *
I used to tow with a 3/4 ton GMC conversion van. Unlike this one, it was old, high-mileage and beat up. But my wife and kids loved it and weren't happy when I sold it. This looks like a really, really nice one. Good luck with the sale, Andy.

Thanks Keith,

Being here in the Lone Star, I love my 'Texas Cadillac' - the Suburban. This van really does ride like a Cadillac -- no harshness at all that is usually associated with a 3/4 ton. It would work perfect for someone pulling a normal sized car trailer, boat or camper.

+Quote Post
AndyJ
post Feb 27 2006, 08:26 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

eBay reserve lowered to $12,0000.

+Quote Post
AndyJ
post Mar 14 2006, 03:51 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

SOLD

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:08 PM