IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Solo PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.comUMI PerformanceHotpart.comUnbalanced Engineering

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Free (gasp!) drag racing for road racers
z28tt
post Oct 4 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #1

www.skulte.com

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 515

We wanted to sweeten the deal for our road racers - you get 5 free test and tune passes down the drag strip as well, with the road race entry fee. For those with 10 bolt rear ends - 5 passes is about all it takes to break them on sticky tires! (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Anyways, we're Bock, James, Jeff & I are working to get the details finalized, but I wanted to share this with y'all.

Don't forget that our fancy 6 point harnesses need to be less than 2 years old, per the SFI tag to pass NHRA tech. Don't worry - they think the OEM 40 year old lap belts on a 1st gen are OK, so be sure to bring your stock belts just in case you want to run for only 12 seconds at a time!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cccbock
post Oct 5 2007, 01:14 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,113

QUOTE (z28tt @ Oct 4 2007, 03:49 PM) *
We wanted to sweeten the deal for our road racers - you get 5 free test and tune passes down the drag strip as well, with the road race entry fee. For those with 10 bolt rear ends - 5 passes is about all it takes to break them on sticky tires! (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Anyways, we're Bock, James, Jeff & I are working to get the details finalized, but I wanted to share this with y'all.

Don't forget that our fancy 6 point harnesses need to be less than 2 years old, per the SFI tag to pass NHRA tech. Don't worry - they think the OEM 40 year old lap belts on a 1st gen are OK, so be sure to bring your stock belts just in case you want to run for only 12 seconds at a time!

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Im hopin for 11.xx's

Bock
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:10 PM