IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

UMI PerformanceUnbalanced EngineeringHotpart.comSolo PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: Penske shocks for a 4th gen.., (And no, the aren't CMC legal)
NickS
post Nov 22 2008, 04:28 AM
Post #1

Does not play well with others

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 164

Alll right, I just did some cleaning up around the workshop and finally got around to pulling these out.

Set of 4 Penske 7500 shocks with coilovers collars, front lower mounts for a 4th gen and the upper control arms with the mounts welded in. I don't have the rear upper mounts and I'm missing the spacers for the front upper mounts but you should be able to pick those up from Jason at Unbalanced Engineering.

These were on the AI car for about 1/2 season before they were pulled off. They were setup by Jason Swindle and he can give you an idea of what spring rates they will work with if you need. They've been off the car and in storage for about 2 years. I"ll take $1500 + shipping for them.

(IMG:http://para.noid.org/shocks.jpg)

-- Nick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2manyfbods
post Nov 23 2008, 02:16 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 144

QUOTE (NickS @ Nov 21 2008, 11:28 PM) *
Alll right, I just did some cleaning up around the workshop and finally got around to pulling these out.

Set of 4 Penske 7500 shocks with coilovers collars, front lower mounts for a 4th gen and the upper control arms with the mounts welded in. I don't have the rear upper mounts and I'm missing the spacers for the front upper mounts but you should be able to pick those up from Jason at Unbalanced Engineering.

These were on the AI car for about 1/2 season before they were pulled off. They were setup by Jason Swindle and he can give you an idea of what spring rates they will work with if you need. They've been off the car and in storage for about 2 years. I"ll take $1500 + shipping for them.

(IMG:http://para.noid.org/shocks.jpg)

-- Nick

PM

+Quote Post
DAlgozine
post Nov 25 2008, 03:34 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,162

PM sent

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:41 PM