IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Solo PerformanceHotpart.comBlaine Fabrication.comUnbalanced EngineeringUMI Performance

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Snow tires and rims on for sale, I'm still trying to clean out my garage.
trackbird
post Sep 20 2004, 05:26 PM
Post #1

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

Does anyone need a set of snow tires and 16" steel rims? I've got a set that I need to make "go away" to make room in my garage. Right now I have 2 sets of snow tires, my stock wheels, four 17" 10-spokes and I may be picking up another set of 10 spokes soon. So, I need one set of snow rubber to leave. They are 215/60-16 tires (the standard snow tire size for our cars).

4 V6 steel rims
2 Michelin Arctic Alpins in good to pretty good condition (probably go 2 years or so)
2 Michelin Arctic Alpins in fair to decent condition (may go another year).

Pick up in Columbus, OH.

$75 (make me an offer or trade I can't refuse).

trackbird@columbus.rr.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Sep 21 2004, 04:44 AM
Post #2

FRRAX Owner/Admin

$60? Anyone? I need these things to go away soon.

+Quote Post
KeithO
post Sep 21 2004, 09:56 AM
Post #3

Veteran Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 14

I thought you sold these on e-bay? I actually was watching that item, but I could't make it to Columbus to get them. I am 90% sure I will be going to race at Putnam Park the weekend of Oct 9-10. If I go, I will be coming out I-70 through Columbus on Friday Oct 8 and Monday Oct 11. How close to I-70 do you live?

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Sep 21 2004, 12:55 PM
Post #4

FRRAX Owner/Admin

I did sell them on ebay. I never heard a word out of the buyer. No e-mail, nothing. So, I'm still trying to get rid of them (that's what I get for letting 0 feedback buyers bid I guess).

I am about 4 miles from I-70 on the west side of town. If you want them, I'll hang onto them.

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Sep 21 2004, 12:57 PM
Post #5

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Do you need another set of 16" alloys for your race car? I may have a set of those off of my car very soon. I just ordered tires for the 17's I bought off of Cal and I just made arrangements with David for those Alcon brakes he just posted on here, so my 16's won't fit any longer. I will/should have a loose set of 16's from my 2002 Z-28 for sale by the time you come through.

+Quote Post
KeithO
post Sep 21 2004, 07:31 PM
Post #6

Veteran Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 14

If I bail out of AI in favor of CMC for 2005, I would be very interested in your additional wheels. I plan on making my final decision on this in mid-October. If you are able to sell them before then, do it. If they are available, I will be very interested in them.

As far as the snow tires are concerned, I really only want them if I *have* to drive the race car in the snow. Not likely, but possible. If you get a buyer - sell them. If they are available when I am swinging by (assuming that I am going to make Putnam) on Oct 8th - I'll take them...

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Sep 21 2004, 07:52 PM
Post #7

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (KeithO @ Sep 21 2004, 02:31 PM)
If I bail out of AI in favor of CMC for 2005, I would be very interested in your additional wheels. I plan on making my final decision on this in mid-October. If you are able to sell them before then, do it. If they are available, I will be very interested in them.

As far as the snow tires are concerned, I really only want them if I *have* to drive the race car in the snow. Not likely, but possible. If you get a buyer - sell them. If they are available when I am swinging by (assuming that I am going to make Putnam) on Oct 8th - I'll take them...

Fair enough. I have one local guy who is interested, but I'm not sure what will come of it. If not, I may have them when you are traveling through.

The alloys are "track wheels". They came off my daily driver, but they are well coated in brake dust. I just posted them in this forum for sale if you didn't already see that one. Let me know if you need any goodies that I have in stock, I'll be glad to send them to a good home.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:57 PM