IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Blaine Fabrication.comUnbalanced EngineeringUMI PerformanceHotpart.comSolo Performance

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Sig pics not working (and other sig troubles)?, Check in here.....
trackbird
post Mar 28 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #1

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to the Sig test and junk forum. Topics here will be deleted regularly.

On to the important stuff....

If you're testing sigs, I'll guess that in most cases you are new to frrax. We don't have an overbearing set of rules here, but we ask that you follow a few rules and guidelines.

Sig Pics:

We don't allow sig pics here at frrax (rule). Mostly it makes the board cluttered and hard to follow the threads. Since we're here for the sharing of information, we want to make sure we don't lose that info in the clutter of long sigs and sig pics.

Sig length:

Sigs are limited to 75 characters. We ask (guideline) that you hold them to roughly 5 lines (less is often better). We also know that most cars here are modded and most have a suspension setup that's heavily modded. Therefore some of our members are tough to impress so we like to avoid the "every mod on the car" sig that's common on other boards (loose rule/guideline).

HTML in sigs:

Easy enough. It's been turned off (rule). That elminates linking sig pics, making bold text, changing the colors of that text, etc. It's part of the effort to keep sigs unobtrusive and non distracting as you roll through the pages of each thread. This is why your sig pics aren't working, no matter what you do.

Sorry for the few rules/guidelines we do have, but I think you'll find this to be a laid back place to share and get information.

Welcome aboard!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:03 PM