IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

UMI PerformanceUnbalanced EngineeringBlaine Fabrication.comHotpart.comSolo Performance

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F/S NEW B&M SuperCooler #70266, Still in box.
Pony Exp.305
post Oct 12 2007, 06:03 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 998

Automatic Transmission Fluid or Engine Oil Cooler.
B&M SuperCoolers are 100% aluminum construction and use stamped plates sandwiched together to create one of the most efficient oil cooling devices available. Not only does this unique design provide for maximized cooling through more efficient heat dissipation but it also provides a much sturdier cooler which is practically impervious to flying rocks or other debris. Suitable for all fluid cooling needs including: automatic transmission fluid, engine oil, differential fluid, power steering and turbocharger oil in circle track, road racing, off-road, tractor pulling and monster truck applications.
• Stacked Plate design provides better cooling than ordinary fin & tube coolers
• Resistant to damage from flying rocks or other debris
• Pressure tested to 200 PSI
• Easily adapts to steel braided lines
• Suitable for all fluid cooling needs including: automatic transmission fluid, engine oil, differential fluid, power steering and turbocharger oil
70266 - SuperCooler rated at 25,000 BTU 11"Wx8"Hx1-1/2"D this model has female 1/2" NPT fittings.
This is a brand-new in the box item, the fittings are still sealed to ensure no contamination enters the cooler.
Any Question, email me or Call me (877) 211-5309 and please leave your message and I ‘ll call you back.
Asking for $67.00 plus shipping.

(IMG:http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l268/dy21247/2001CamBlueV-6528.jpg)
(IMG:http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l268/dy21247/2001CamBlueV-6531.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:41 AM