IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Solo PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.comHotpart.comUMI PerformanceUnbalanced Engineering

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2011 Video - NASA Midwest and Great Lakes
wastntim
post Jan 9 2012, 08:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,845

I made up a video this past week to highlight some of the action that I witnessed this year from the seat of the #24 in CMC in the Midwest and Great lakes region of NASA. There's some clips from Nationals as well. Enjoy.
2011 CMC highlights

This post has been edited by wastntim: Jan 9 2012, 08:14 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post Jan 9 2012, 10:47 PM
Post #2

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 47

Nice video. Had a few LOL moments and a couple AH CRAP!
Good car count too.

+Quote Post
wastntim
post Jan 9 2012, 11:05 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,845

QUOTE (Nick @ Jan 9 2012, 04:47 PM) *
Nice video. Had a few LOL moments and a couple AH CRAP!
Good car count too.

It was that kind of year. In my Rookie year in 2010, I made it through completely clean, no contact whatsoever.

In the third race of the 2011 season, one of the wives took a picture of my car while on grid. She came up and said that her husband wanted pics of the cars because they all were so clean with no damage. That race I came in with the whole right side flattened after another car and I came together. The next race weekend I took out the left rear quarter on the tirewall. I think the next race weekend the right rear quarter got hit and the finally, at the champtionship race, I got a tire puncture which is what caused me to spin and hit the pit wall both front and back. That mixed in with a handful of DNF's for mechanicals, and finally a blown headgasket on the practice day of the last race weekend at Road America (which we fixed that day) made it a very "eventful" season. Good riddens to 2011.

Body is all fixed, all new gauges and harness installed. On to 2012. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/drink.gif)

This post has been edited by wastntim: Jan 9 2012, 11:06 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:09 PM