IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Solo PerformanceUnbalanced EngineeringHotpart.comUMI PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SOLD-Fox shocks for 2015 (and similar) Silverado 1500
trackbird
post Oct 2 2022, 05:14 PM
Post #1

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

I have a set of Fox shocks that I just removed from my 2015 Silverado 4x4. I put them on within the last year and less than 5k miles. I traded the truck in so they are looking for a new home. The front shocks are mounted with the springs and the Fox upper mounts. It takes 5 bolts (and a small jack to push them up over the lower control arm) to swap them. No sprint compressor needed. They are also a coil over so you can adjust the front ride height. They come pre set to "level" the truck.

$850 OBO plus freight or local pick up in Central Ohio.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mikedamageinc
post Oct 8 2022, 10:02 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,551

QUOTE (trackbird @ Oct 2 2022, 01:14 PM) *
I have a set of Fox shocks that I just removed from my 2015 Silverado 4x4. I put them on within the last year and less than 5k miles. I traded the truck in so they are looking for a new home. The front shocks are mounted with the springs and the Fox upper mounts. It takes 5 bolts (and a small jack to push them up over the lower control arm) to swap them. No sprint compressor needed. They are also a coil over so you can adjust the front ride height. They come pre set to "level" the truck.

$850 OBO plus freight or local pick up in Central Ohio.

Thinking about these, I'm almost certain they fit all trucks/SUVs in the 07+ range. Specifically I have a short wheelbase 2008 Yukon. It has the auto ride which they sell trick sensors for so not worried about that, just the physical fitment. Stock shocks ride absolutely horrible and they're new.

+Quote Post
mikedamageinc
post Nov 4 2022, 02:05 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,551

Keven do you have part numbers to see if these will fit mine?

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Nov 5 2022, 02:20 PM
Post #4

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

The fronts are:

985-02-018

They have the coil overs and coils on them with the 3 bolt top mounting plate (it's a "loaded" assembly you just drop in).

The rears are:

980-24-660

One of the rears seems to have lost much of its gas pressure. It's not leaking oil, just not extending as much as the other one. I didn't notice it at all on the truck (it's not going to fade like a track day car). I had them out the other day and noticed that. I'm guessing the fill port access may not have sealed up well, but I'm not sure.

+Quote Post
slowTA
post Nov 5 2022, 03:04 PM
Post #5

Experienced Member

Member No.: 331

If it didn't just put Konis on my truck last year I would be considering this... but the Konis were on sale at the tire rack, so $250ish for all 4.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:40 PM