IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
UMI PerformanceSolo PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.comUnbalanced EngineeringHotpart.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alignment shop in MD?
Tbird232ci
post May 7 2014, 08:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 142,652

A while back, I took my car over to a Mr. Tire, and they did an alignment to my specs...well...close enough anyways. I smacked a curb in the snow so I went to take it back to them since they did a decent job for me the first time. After them having my car for 4 hours, they wanting to sell me a 260 dollar wheel bearing, and then telling me my inner tie rod ends were seized and they couldn't do anything with my car, I basically told them to shove it and took my car back.

I ended up putting new Timkin bearings in it, converting to CTSV brakes, and am now in the process of gathering parts to rebuild the lower control arms, and have BMR uppers on the way.

Anyways, what I'm getting at is I'm going to need a place that does quality work to align my car correctly. Does anyone know of a good place in Maryland, preferably the Baltimore area, that can do a correct alignment and to customer specs?

I appreciate it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KCG
post May 15 2014, 11:12 AM
Post #2

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 223,768

QUOTE (Tbird232ci @ May 7 2014, 04:17 PM) *
A while back, I took my car over to a Mr. Tire, and they did an alignment to my specs...well...close enough anyways. I smacked a curb in the snow so I went to take it back to them since they did a decent job for me the first time. After them having my car for 4 hours, they wanting to sell me a 260 dollar wheel bearing, and then telling me my inner tie rod ends were seized and they couldn't do anything with my car, I basically told them to shove it and took my car back.

I ended up putting new Timkin bearings in it, converting to CTSV brakes, and am now in the process of gathering parts to rebuild the lower control arms, and have BMR uppers on the way.

Anyways, what I'm getting at is I'm going to need a place that does quality work to align my car correctly. Does anyone know of a good place in Maryland, preferably the Baltimore area, that can do a correct alignment and to customer specs?

I appreciate it.

Are you Hazard Co side?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:23 PM