IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Blaine Fabrication.comUMI PerformanceSolo PerformanceUnbalanced EngineeringHotpart.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Extended slave bleeder sale
steve-d
post Mar 22 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #1

Experienced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36

I had these made by Goodridge. They are 35 inches long, braided stainless steel hose and work just fine. They are long enough to reach to the top of your intake manifold for easy, on the ground bleeding. No need to jack the car to bleed the clutch ever again.

The spring clutch change out sale is now on:

$79 + $4.50 for mail. Normally $85 and will return to $85 after April 30th.

Strike that: Now $75 + $4.50 = $79.50. Wow, what a deal!! PayPal is best to bicycle551 (at) comcast.net

Steve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Happy_Dan_*
post Jul 25 2007, 03:06 AM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE (steve-d @ Mar 22 2007, 08:37 AM) *
I had these made by Goodridge. They are 35 inches long, braided stainless steel hose and work just fine. They are long enough to reach to the top of your intake manifold for easy, on the ground bleeding. No need to jack the car to bleed the clutch ever again.

The spring clutch change out sale is now on:

$79 + $4.50 for mail. Normally $85 and will return to $85 after April 30th.

Strike that: Now $75 + $4.50 = $79.50. Wow, what a deal!! PayPal is best to bicycle551 (at) comcast.net

Steve

Is this still available? I am about to replace my clutch and slave and should probably add this while I am at it.
THanks,
Dan

+Quote Post
steve-d
post Jul 25 2007, 03:56 AM
Post #3

Experienced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36

Hi Dan,

I've allowed Sam Strano to handle the distibution of the bleeders. He's far more able to handle the associated questions of clutch, flywheel or other manual transmission issues. He's selling the exact same hose made exclusively for me by Goodridge. It has the "real deal" proper hydraulic fitting for the slave and still is 35 inches long!!

Call him as he's a sponsor here. The pricing you brought up is way old and it is undoubtedly back to at least the original price.

steve

This post has been edited by steve-d: Jul 25 2007, 03:58 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:28 AM