IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
Hotpart.comSolo PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.comUMI PerformanceUnbalanced Engineering

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dallas area SOS, need a reliable shop or someone's garage
LT4Firehawk
post Nov 7 2007, 01:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5

Just had headers put on the car a few weeks ago, and I'm having some issues. A couple of the plug wires got burnt after the initial install and the shop went back and rerouted everything, but now it's showing the same symptoms again. The issue is that I drove down to Dallas for a training class, so I don't really have anywhere I can work on it myself. I've checked from the top and can't find any issues, so I'm going to need a shop to look at it from underneath and maybe put a scanner on it (I left my cable at home unfortunately) and pull the code from the SES light. Any suggestions on a reliable shop in the Dallas area? I'm staying right at DFW, and would be driving home 635 to 75N, north Dallas area would be best.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bowtieboy
post Nov 7 2007, 07:14 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 195

While I have used them only once, they seem to be a pretty decent shop (I35 and 121)

http://www.real-performance-motorsports.com/

I had them drop in my motor and, I believe it's the son of the owner who does the tunes, appeared to know the tuning programs well.

Good luck

+Quote Post
CJ-TA
post Nov 9 2007, 04:08 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 905

Another vote for RPM...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:56 AM