|
||||
Dec 31 2008, 02:27 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Veteran Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 2,647 Joined: 23-December 03 From: Pittsburgh, PA Member No.: 14 |
If memory serves, it was about 5 years ago this week (+/- a week) that frrax was created.
Earlier this week, I was thinking about all of the tech threads and trustworthy classifieds that I have participated in on this site and was thinking about just how good this site is. I didn't want this "birthday" to pass without saying thanks to the moderators, sponsors and other members for making this the best site that I use. Happy Birthday and Happy New Year, fellow frrax-ers. |
|
|
|
KeithO Happy Birthday to frrax Dec 31 2008, 02:27 PM
00 Trans Ram I second that. This is one of only 2 forums that I... Dec 31 2008, 02:32 PM
mitchntx Your memory is a lot better than mine.
I just rem... Dec 31 2008, 02:32 PM
robz71lm7 Thanks to Kevin and everyone else. This is one of... Dec 31 2008, 03:57 PM
trackbird Thanks everyone!
It's survived due to you... Dec 31 2008, 04:03 PM
GlennCMC70 indeed Mitch, thank you LS1.com!
we should se... Dec 31 2008, 04:05 PM
rmackintosh Happy Birthday!
I love this place......only r... Dec 31 2008, 04:49 PM
trackbird QUOTE (rmackintosh @ Dec 31 2008, 11:49 A... Dec 31 2008, 05:22 PM
CMC #37 I've had a great time here, thank you to every... Dec 31 2008, 05:10 PM
StanIROCZ Happy B-day frrax.
My wife hates this site sinc... Dec 31 2008, 09:20 PM
codename Bil Doe Happy birthday, frrax! Saved me a ton of mone... Jan 1 2009, 04:44 AM
firehawkclone This is the best site ever! I can't rememb... Jan 1 2009, 08:17 AM
cccbock This site was like a gift from above when it came ... Jan 1 2009, 12:41 PM
Ojustracing Wow cant bielve its been this long already. As oth... Jan 1 2009, 02:05 PM
Jeff97FST/A Ditto what everyone else has said.
Daily hangout ... Jan 3 2009, 07:36 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 11th October 2026 - 06:04 PM |