IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Unbalanced EngineeringHotpart.comBlaine Fabrication.comUMI PerformanceSolo Performance

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Severn Brake Ducts, Stainless Steel
cccbock
post Jul 23 2011, 03:34 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,113

Cleaning garage and found a set (2) of the Severn Brake Ducts. They appear almost new. As far as I can tell, these are no longer available new. I took them off my car to install Blainefab ducts.

IIRC these attach to the back side using the wheel hub mounting bolts. They are right and left specific. They direct ducted air directly to back side of the front brake rotors cooling vents.

Based on my experience, these work pretty well in an HPDE or AX situation. I would not recommend them for full out RR, however, they are much better than nothing.

They are very sturdy, and built out of stainless which makes them great for street driven cars. When they were on my car, I used to disconnect the ductwork and just leave the brake ducts attached to the upright. Relatively lightweight. Comes with two stainless clamps, but no flex duct.

Photos available by email.

I have no recollection of what I paid for these but I think it was less than $100. Best offer plus shipping cost will get them. They aren't doing me any good......

If you are unsure of what Im offering, there are several references on the web and in FRRAX. Google: Severn Brake Ducts
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 12:46 AM