|
||||
![]() ![]() |
Jan 24 2004, 07:15 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Sponsor ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 1,438 Joined: 24-January 04 From: SoCal Member No.: 152 |
Hey guys/gals,
I've decided to sell my 1992 CMC Z28 Camaro. I love the car and the class, but I have decided that the next step for Unbalanced Engineering will be a prototype that we will design and build from the ground up. In that quest I don't have the time or $$ to campain this car. Here is a partial build sheet: 1992 Z28 Fresh 305 TPI (one race weekend on it) T5 Torsen (3.42s) Cambered rear end Good welded in 6 point cage (NASCAR door bars, dash bar ect) New Fuel pump Griffen radiator Mouth breather conversion with ducts to radiator Power Steering Cooler oil cooler Autopower gauges (oil press, oil temp, water temp) Good quality springs Unbalanced Engineering PHR Unbalanced Engineering Lower Control Arms. Baer 12" front brakes with fresh rotors and more that I'm most likely forgetting.... I paid 8K for the car and have put another 4K into it so I'm asking 9K OBO. Car is fast and competative. It has won races in this trim. |
|
|
|
Jan 25 2004, 05:40 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 231 Joined: 26-December 03 From: Texas Member No.: 47 |
Can you email pics and more info to ssixspeed@swbell.net
Where are you located? Thanks |
|
|
|
Jan 26 2004, 04:39 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Sponsor ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 1,438 Joined: 24-January 04 From: SoCal Member No.: 152 |
Will do. I'm in southern California.
|
|
|
|
Jan 26 2004, 05:35 AM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Experienced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 1,086 Joined: 16-January 04 From: Chandler AZ Member No.: 130 |
TTT for ya, Jason.
|
|
|
|
Feb 17 2004, 05:37 AM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Sponsor ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 1,438 Joined: 24-January 04 From: SoCal Member No.: 152 |
I'm going to reduce the price on the CMC car to 8500 with the T2R, fiberglass hood, and Accusump. Without the forementioned items I'll let it go for $7700. I really need to get it sold to start the next project. Thanks.
Jason S. |
|
|
|
Feb 17 2004, 01:59 PM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Nothing says 'I love you.' like a box of Hydroshoks ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 5,284 Joined: 23-December 03 From: Granbury, TX Member No.: 4 |
We're getting close to what my budget can stand
Can you send pics to mitchntx@charter.net |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2004, 12:26 AM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Sponsor ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 1,438 Joined: 24-January 04 From: SoCal Member No.: 152 |
On the way. Thanks for the interest Mitch.
Jason S. |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2004, 04:08 AM
Post
#8
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
TTT for ya.
Mitch, are you going to be a 3rd gen owner soon? |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2004, 04:10 AM
Post
#9
|
|
|
Nothing says 'I love you.' like a box of Hydroshoks ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 5,284 Joined: 23-December 03 From: Granbury, TX Member No.: 4 |
I don't know ...
You know those California emissions cars ... |
|
|
|
Feb 29 2004, 03:59 PM
Post
#10
|
|
|
Sponsor ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 1,438 Joined: 24-January 04 From: SoCal Member No.: 152 |
After spending some time yesterday with the CMC car, I can now add a few of the other things is has that I neglected to mention in the original post:
1LE drive shaft Stewart Aluminum water pump new poly motor mounts new HD alternator new windshield remote mounted oil filter B&M shifter Tri Gauge Warning box (turns warning light on at slectable temp/pressure) warning light Extensive lightening (all non critical wiring, brackets removed, heater core removed, headlights replaced by plastic plates). Jason S. |
|
|
|
Feb 29 2004, 04:20 PM
Post
#11
|
|
|
Nothing says 'I love you.' like a box of Hydroshoks ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 5,284 Joined: 23-December 03 From: Granbury, TX Member No.: 4 |
JAson, I wish the car was closer to Texas ...
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 05:15 PM |