|
||||
![]() ![]() |
Sep 18 2006, 05:43 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Nothing says 'I love you.' like a box of Hydroshoks ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 5,284 Joined: 23-December 03 From: Granbury, TX Member No.: 4 |
On I65 right now, just outside of Bowling Green ...
This is definitely God's country. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) |
|
|
|
Sep 18 2006, 05:55 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
On I65 right now, just outside of Bowling Green ... This is definitely God's country. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) You guys all need to move north. [announcers voice] Come.....to Ohio...... [/announcers voice] (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) How's the trip so far? Is Glenn still the man? (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif) |
|
|
|
Sep 18 2006, 06:44 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Seeking round tuits ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 5,522 Joined: 24-December 03 From: Kentucky Member No.: 33 |
On I65 right now, just outside of Bowling Green ... This is definitely God's country. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) I'll wave in your general direction (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) You are very close to the Corvette museum, BTW .... |
|
|
|
Sep 18 2006, 07:42 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Veteran Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 2,640 Joined: 25-December 03 From: Louisville, KY Member No.: 40 |
Wish I could say hi. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
|
|
|
|
Sep 18 2006, 08:23 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
Wish I could say hi. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) You guys missed a good time and a great bunch of guys. Sorry you couldn't make it up. |
|
|
|
Sep 19 2006, 12:20 AM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Nothing says 'I love you.' like a box of Hydroshoks ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 5,284 Joined: 23-December 03 From: Granbury, TX Member No.: 4 |
TB ... tough decision. We're running events in 70* weather while you guys are still shoveling snow. Saw my first snow shovel, BTW ...
We stopped at the Vette museum for a couple hours. <yawn> We're currently 100 miles east of Memphis with the speedo reading about 75 ... trip uneventful <knock on wood> I just asked and yes ... Glenn is the man |
|
|
|
Sep 19 2006, 12:42 AM
Post
#7
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
TB ... tough decision. We're running events in 70* weather while you guys are still shoveling snow. Saw my first snow shovel, BTW ... I understand how that might be a change. I just asked and yes ... Glenn is the man Good to hear that nothing has changed..... (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 5th October 2026 - 09:37 PM |