Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Villipend website for pics
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
JKnight
I seem to recall that there was some site that was either tied to this board or was used by a lot of members to host pictures of their cars. I seem to recall it was called villipend or something along those lines, and I found one hit for that search, but can't seem to find anything else. I'm currently looking for some Camaro race car pics and such and thought I could browse that site for inspiration. Is it gone? Does anyone have a url?

Thanks.

Jason
trackbird
That was set up by Brian here, I don't think the site is still active, but I can't say that I know for sure.
JKnight
Bummer. Would have made it easier, guess i'll have to work harder.

Thanks Kevin.

P.S. Luv browsing from the iphone!
DanKeen
.... awesome =) Glad you're enjoying your iPhone =)
trackbird
QUOTE (DanKeen @ Jul 19 2007, 02:04 AM) *
.... awesome =) Glad you're enjoying your iPhone =)

Me too (AT&T employee here). Between Dan and I, we're really happy that you like the i-phone..... 2thumbs.gif
JKnight
Me too (AT&T employee here). Between Dan and I, we're really happy that you like the i-phone.....

Why do you think I bought one for my wife and myself? It was a sacrifice I made for the sake of this site! Well, that and it conveniently segued into an anniversary gift. ;-)

Jason
rmackintosh
I thank you too! Keep my Apple stock flying high!

:-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.