Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Fikse's, custom catback, GW Traclink
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
Blainefab
I am posting these for a local customer, shipping or pickup would be from San Jose CA. The car is going AIX and it's time to off the street stuff. Contact me at 831 427-3296 evenings PST.

Global West Traclink Torque arm $300

Custom built by Flowmaster 3.5" catback exhaust with dual outlets, 2 sets of tips, with and without a supplemental muffler $450

Set of Fikse FM/5's 17x10 and 17x11. Proper offset for a 4th gen. They are in excellent condition, there are some water spots in the pics that will shine right off. Asking $2500 / reasonable offer. Tires are old but in good condition, 2/3 tread left. Michelin Pilot MXX3 275/315. PRICE REDUCED! $1800 firm plus shipping

LS1_Alex
GW torque arm street stuff? What are you going to replace it with?
Blainefab
QUOTE (LS1_Alex @ Nov 2 2007, 08:49 PM) *
GW torque arm street stuff? What are you going to replace it with?

The car will get an Unbalanced Engineering race decoupled torque arm.
93FirehawkTA
What wheels will replace the Fikse's?... and what does the current wheel/tire combo weigh?

Thanks.
racerx
I don't know what the michelins weigh, but a 17x10 Fikse FM5 weighs ~18lbs. and a 17x11 weighs ~19lbs....

I think the car is getting 18's with sponsored hoosier cup tires...

QUOTE (93FirehawkTA @ Nov 3 2007, 01:54 AM) *
What wheels will replace the Fikse's?... and what does the current wheel/tire combo weigh?

Thanks.
racerx
I could have sworn I saw that same Trans Am at Thunderhill running the reverse direction a few weeks ago driving circles around AI/AIX/CMC cars...
Blainefab
QUOTE (racerx @ Nov 5 2007, 08:22 PM) *
I could have sworn I saw that same Trans Am at Thunderhill running the reverse direction a few weeks ago driving circles around AI/AIX/CMC cars...

Yep - Ken was shaking it down. It ran real good till it broke an axle - a Strange 12bolt.

Fortunately the Fikse's were not on the car at the time.
CMC #37
The attack of the green Trans-Ams!!!! Gotta love it! wub.gif Another F-bod to AI! smile.gif beerchug.gif
racerx
QUOTE (CMC #37 @ Nov 6 2007, 08:10 AM) *
The attack of the green Trans-Ams!!!! Gotta love it! wub.gif Another F-bod to AI! smile.gif beerchug.gif

AMEN.. Broke an axle? thats no fun..
1meanZ
Man I've been lusting after a set of Fikse FM5s for years now. I just love the way they look. It sucks that they are so expensive. Anyone feeling generous want to just donate them to my cause? biggrin.gif I'll trade my aluminum headed 305 for them! wink.gif
trackbird
QUOTE (1meanZ @ Nov 9 2007, 02:02 PM) *
Man I've been lusting after a set of Fikse FM5s for years now. I just love the way they look. It sucks that they are so expensive. Anyone feeling generous want to just donate them to my cause? biggrin.gif I'll trade my aluminum headed 305 for them! wink.gif

You'll need a serious set of spacers to get those wheels on your 3rd gen. The offset is way off.
BigEnos
If those wheels have the standard finish (technipolish), the waterspots will have to be worked out of the clearcoat on the spokes. The rim edges are unfinished and can be polished up with mothers or similar, but the centers are more like a clearcoat paint job. Not saying it can't be done, but in my experience getting waterspots out of clearcoat can be a PITA.
1meanZ
QUOTE (trackbird @ Nov 9 2007, 02:42 PM) *
QUOTE (1meanZ @ Nov 9 2007, 02:02 PM) *

You'll need a serious set of spacers to get those wheels on your 3rd gen. The offset is way off.

[Hijack Thread]

Actually I already have a set of 1.5" spacers all around for the black ZR1s I'm running now. most guys use a 2" spacer but I wanted to keep the fronts tucked inside the fenders a little more, so I ran 1.5s up front but had to grind a tab off my front strut and polish a little off my tie rod end to get them to fit. I also ran 1.5s in the rear to keep the rears in as much as possible.

[/Hijack Thread]
subtleZ28
Good choice 1meanZ, those Zr1s look great on your car!
1meanZ
QUOTE (subtleZ28 @ Nov 10 2007, 08:00 PM) *
Good choice 1meanZ, those Zr1s look great on your car!

Thanks man.
racerx
Are these Fikse rims still for sale?
Blainefab
QUOTE (racerx @ Jan 29 2008, 06:51 PM) *

They were still available as of a couple days ago - I'll PM you Ken's phone#
racerx
QUOTE (Blainefab @ Jan 30 2008, 01:21 PM) *
QUOTE (racerx @ Jan 29 2008, 06:51 PM) *

They were still available as of a couple days ago - I'll PM you Ken's phone#

bumping this up, saw someone looking for a torque arm

PS I heard Ken was not steadfast on the torque arm price
racerx
bump
racerx
Also if you are interested in the rims - Make he'd listen to a reasonable offer :-) and he can accept payment via paypal too..
Joel
Are the Fikse's still available? How much?
Blainefab
QUOTE (Joel @ Apr 9 2008, 07:48 PM) *

Yes, they are still available, customer wants them sold - price reduced to $1800 firm, plus any shipping costs.

call me at 831 427-3296 evenings and I'll put you in touch with the seller.
racerx
QUOTE (Blainefab @ Apr 17 2008, 03:38 PM) *
QUOTE (Joel @ Apr 9 2008, 07:48 PM) *

Yes, they are still available, customer wants them sold - price reduced to $1800 firm, plus any shipping costs.

call me at 831 427-3296 evenings and I'll put you in touch with the seller.

BUMP
racerx
Bump bump
ESPCamaro
Those wheels are light. The 17x11's I had weighed 18.2lbs on a UPS scale....About 1-1.5lbs lighter than equivalent CCW.
racerx
BUMP - parts still available....
ESPCamaro
QUOTE (racerx @ Mar 17 2008, 03:36 PM) *
Also if you are interested in the rims - Make he'd listen to a reasonable offer :-) and he can accept payment via paypal too..

This is a really good price. Those things gotta be over $800 per as they were 3 years ago.

When I had mine the 17x11's were 18.4lbs on a UPS scale. That's about as light as anything I've seen.
CMC #37
QUOTE (ESPCamaro @ Aug 23 2008, 01:48 PM) *
QUOTE (racerx @ Mar 17 2008, 03:36 PM) *

This is a really good price. Those things gotta be over $800 per as they were 3 years ago.

When I had mine the 17x11's were 18.4lbs on a UPS scale. That's about as light as anything I've seen.

My front Profil 10 Fikses 17x9.5 weigh 6.625lbs ea. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.