Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brand new generic C5 calipers
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
sgarnett
I have a pair of brand new PBR generic C5 front calipers, never installed. These were purchased from Kore3. They are anodized gray and do not have the Corvette logo. Unlike the current stock, these do not have the engraved Kore3 logo either. Only the actual calipers are included, not the brackets or anything else. Now $200 shipped.
BumpaD_Z28
Are you firm on the price ???

The "do not have the engraved Kore3 logo" intrests me, and I can get the rest of the "stuff" from KORE3

Do they come with the bolts / bleeders ???

THANKS ~DaVe
sgarnett
The bleeders are included. I still have the guide pin bolts and can include them if you want. The guide pins are not included.
sgarnett
To be more precise, the calipers were originally installed in a pad abutment bracket by Kore3, but the assembly was never installed on a car. So, the guide pin bolts have been installed/removed once, but that's it.
sgarnett
Price now includes shipping.
LT4Firehawk
Got any pics? I've been seriously thinking about getting some plain calipers instead of the red Z06 calipers for the Hawk.
sgarnett
C5 PBR caliper pics
LT4Firehawk
Well those would definitely look better on the Hawk than the red "Corvette" Z06 calipers. I guess I should be able to get about $200 out of my Z06 calipers even though they're slightly used (don't want to trade do you?). Send me a PM with payment info.
BumpaD_Z28
CRAP ! looks like I waited too long sad.gif 2nd in line if the current deal falls through ^^^

~DaVe
sgarnett
PMs sent ....
sgarnett
Sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.